30. Graduation

CHAPTER 30:

~~Graduation~~

INTRO:

"I can't believe we are graduating guys," I say to them

"me neither we are going out to the outside wide world," Ally says

"We're going to be on our own with kids" Billie exclaims

"But we all have supportive partners with us so we should be fine," I hadn't told them about Grayson and I yet.

"You're back together," they say and I smile showing them my ring finger with my newly placed promise ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FEEL MY PHONE VIBRATE in my back pocket whilst I am waiting in the waiting area in the adoption clinic, I hear it vibrate again and I check my phone. It is literally blowing up with messages from Billie with a dozen phone calls from her

"Where are you" she screams into the phone the moment I answer her 18th call

"I'm at the adoption center getting my papers signed" I reply balancing my phone on my shoulder whilst I begin to rock Lola back to sleep

Her nap time should still be for another hour and the bustling noise of the adoption center and the kids running around is starting to wake her up and I do not want her to be grumpy, I am sick of having grumpy kids.

"You're where?" she exclaims

"Calm down, I'll be at the shop in 20 minutes" I reply I was supposed to meet Billie at the shopping center 5 minutes ago so we can go shopping for our graduation dresses. Yes, graduation is in 2 weeks, which means my kids will legally be mine in 2 weeks which also will mark Grayson and I's 1 month dating anniversary.

"Ally isn't here yet, so I'm going to get a coffee then- meet me at the coffee shop" she replies

"Go for it" I reply back and quickly hang up, chucking my phone in the diaper bag and she calls my name and hands me the fully signed forms

"Your house is in check and you have a stable job and a sufficient enough job to take care of theses children" the caseworker says "good luck Mrs. Peters" she ends and I smile thanking her, taking the papers walking away and to think that I hated being called Mrs. Peters at the start of this unit or this baby project.

I then hurried to the car strapping the baby in before I make a quick pit stop to the school to hand in the adoption forms ignoring the disapproving stare for the receptionist and coach Dylan for being late and bringing the forms in 10 minutes before the submission closes.

I smiled sheepishly before I head of change Lolas diaper quickly before heading to the car to meet Billie and Ally to go shopping.

Grayson dropped the kids off at school today then heading for work, he said that depending on what time he finished he should be able to pick them up so we can try and get all of the shopping done today.

...

"What do you think," I say running my hands down my hips checking the back of the dress out, it is a burnt orange color that has a v plunge that shows slight cleavage that sinches I the waste which then flows out slightly landing just after my mid-thigh.