Chapter 16: Our Moment.. ♥

Chapter 16

Lucy's POV

The guild haven't changed a bit! My return party that lasted up until 1 am was enough proof to support my accusation.

Same old, Same old.

But that's what i like about them, though. I really missed them but its sad to say that i'll be needing to leave again. For their own sake and safety.

I just arrived at my old apartment. I already called the landlady earlier and we discussed about my return and settled things. Including the rent money i owed her.

I went directly to my room, and it was unknown to me that someone was waiting for my arrival.

Upon entering, i made my way directly to the bed, not bothering to turn on the lights because i was to tired to.

But before i could take another step, a shuffle of footsteps was heard. And before i knew it, i was being hugged from behind.

That simple move was enough to fill my eyes with tears. I don't even need to turn around for i already knew who he is. His warm and presence was enough to make me recognize him.

And beside, he's the only one who can make me feel like this. He's the only one who can make my heart beats faster and make me feel butterflies on my stomach.

This unusual but comfortable feeling. I still feel it towards him despite what he has done? Am i really this inlove with Natsu?

I tried my best to free myself from his grasps and hold but to no avail. His still a guy with stronger muscles and body than me after all. My futile attempts just resulted to him holding me tighter.

"Luce..."

I can feel his warm breath on my neck which gave me the shivers. It even made me blush upon hearing his deep, masculine and sexy voice that i had been dying to hear.

"Natsu? What are yo-?" I tried to turn around and face him but he wouldn't let me do it. He held me tighter which makes it totally impossible to move.

I'm feeling kinda uncomfortable. I'm not use to be being this close to him, ever.

"Let me hold you for another minute.. please..." his voice was strong but pleading. More like begging.

I felt another series of shiver came up my spine as he buried his face on my hair. I can totally feel his warm and slow breathing against my neck.

"Luce..."

Oh my Mavis! Just hearing him recite my name, I feel like my legs will turn to jelly. I feel like i'm gonna melt in his arms. God! Why does he have this big effect on me?!

"Natsu..?" My voice was small. Almost a whisper.

"Luce, i'm sorry." His voice cracked. I can also feel him shaking. But why though? Wait...

Don't tell me his CRYING?! The almighty Natsu Dragneel is crying?!

"Forgive me, Lucy. Please, don't leave me again. Not again. I can't take it. It hurts. Please, Luce.. Stay here... with me."

I can feel warm liquid on my neck. OH GOD! HE IS CRYING! AND BECAUSE OF ME?!

I tried to break free from his hug again but he didn't let me.

"Natsu, let-"

"No, Luce. I don't want you to see me like this. All weak."

But I emitted all my force to break away from his grasp and face him.

His eyes widened and his face showed shockness. But i have to say, he's still cute.

He still looks the same as i last saw him. The only difference is, he's crying.

And sure enough, hot tears were flowing from his face. But i can't see his eyes though because his bangs started to cover it. He looked down to his feet as if guilty on something.

I cupped his face and made him look directly back at me. Onxy meets chocolate brown.

"Listen to me, Natsu. Your not weak. Crying is not a sign of weakness. It just proves that your also a human. With emotion and feelings. And beside, your the strongest person i know. Always remember that."

After that speech of mine, i gave him one of my sweetest smile. He just looked at me while caressing both my hands.

"I was never mad at you, Natsu. Maybe disappointed or upset, but not mad. Your special to me. And i won't let anything as small as this to destroy us."

But instead of a countered sentence, i was answered with a hug. And this time, i gladly returned it.

"It won't happen again. I promise. Your to precious and important to me, Lucy. And i can't live without you by my side. I'll surely die without you. So, please. Don't leave me..."

Those words of his saddened me. So, instead of responding, i just patted his back.

'I can't promise you that, Natsu. But i'll do anything to protect you. Even if i need to sacrife my own life. I love you that much...'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey, Reinas!

I just want to say that .. *takes deep breath*

I'mReallyReallySorryForTheSuperLateUpload!!!!!! >___<

We lost our only source of internet (neighbors wifi).. they decided to change the password... huhuhu... :'(

So, please bear with me at the moment..

Please follow me,.

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14