Chapter 44: Lucy vs Cloaked Guy

Chapter 44

Lucy's POV

~Flashback~

  "Leave my friends out of this!" I shouted angrily as i charged at him with unbelievable speed. Unclipping my Fleuve D'Étoiles, i aimed it towards his left foot but unfortunately, it went noticed. Mr. Clarkson dodged it with ease as he jumped to higher ground. He gave me a taunting smirk which annoyed me even more. Pulling out a key, i attempted to summon a spirit to my aid.

  "Do you really wanna waste time fighting me when you can use it to save your puny friends?" That line made me stop. Frozen on my spot, i started to wonder. Is he letting me go?

  "What-"

  "I'm not planning on fighting you today, dear. Just go and save them."

  "You wou-"

  "Don't push it. Your not ready to face me. I can kill you on the spot if i want to. And i'm not that bad you know. I don't want a victim who can't put up a fight. I want those who can entertain me. And your not worthy." Wait, did he just insulted me?! The nerve of this guy!

  "Are you calling me weak?!"

  "Obviously. Now, if you can even land a serious injury on the man currently fighting your friends, i may have to reconsider. Goodbye, Princess Lucilyn. Till we meet again." And with that, he left..

~End of Flashback~

  I charged at him with my fist covered in golden light, my expression was pure determination. I want to make this guy pay for insulting and belittling my friends. I launched the punch at him, but unfortunately, he blocked it with his forearms. Instead of withdrawing, i used his defensive stance as advantage. Since his focused was on his forearms that he used to block my attack, his stomach and legs were open and defenseless. I gripped his forearms using both of my hands for support before i kneed his gut. He crouched backward due to force and even spit out blood. I didn't stop there though, i gave him a full house kick which made him step back.

   "Tch. Y-You brat! That actually tickled!" I heard him say. My eyes widened upon seeing him stand straight like he wasn't even hurt or injured!

  "Y-Your n-"

  "So, your the Lucy Heartfilia they speak highly of. My, i'll be lying if i said i'm not disappointed." He cut me off. That just hit a nerve. Gosh, this guy surely works for Mr. Clarkson! They're both blunt, cocky and straight forward!

  "What the hell does that suppose to mean?!" I yelled in annoyance as i master a glare on their direction.

  "All i'm saying is that you look weak and fragile. Quite skinny and innocent too." He said without a tad of hesitation. Urgh!

  "Your wrong, creepy cloaked man! Lushi is faaaaaat! She's actually heavy!" A certain blue cat joined in. I glanced back at their, Happy and the rest of Team Natsu's, direction.

  "I'm not fat, Stupid Cat!" I countered while glaring at the said exceed. He snickered in disapproval before hiding behind Gray, who in return, was sweatdropping. 'I'm gonna kill that cat after all of this!'

  "Fat? Well, if you count the-" he started but i cut him off mid sentence. I have a feeling i know where his sentence is going to.

  "What?! Your actually considering that cat's suggestion! Are you kidding me?!" I blushed madly while looking at the cloaked man in disbelief. Is this guy for real?!

  "Tch, let's just cut this conversation short. Tell me, are you here to save your friends? To fight me?" He inquired. His voice was filled with mischief and mockery. No doubt, he's taunting me.

  "Obviously. You messed with my friends, and now your going to pay. Bigtime." With no hesitation, i charged once again. This time, i used my whip. He blocked it though, resulting it to wrap around his wrist. I didn't attempt to pull him since i know it won't work. Instead, i pulled out a key and started to summon a spirit.

  "Gate of the goat, i open thee! Capricorn!"

  My goat spirit didn't waste time as he charged right after his gate opened. The guy didn't have much time to comprehend nor process what happened as Capricorn already engaged him to close combat. The two exchanged powerful blows and kicks as they moved in such speed. I didn't waste anymore time as i started to cast a spell.

  This time, i wasn't planning on holding back. It seems that my friends already know about my secret. No need hidding it anymore. Besides, this guy i'm fighting isn't someone to underestimate either. He's powerful, no denying that. Clearly, my spirits and normal celestial magic won't be enough. I need to break my shell and fight all out.

  It's time..

  It's time to unleash my true strength.

The strength to protect my friends and family..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hii

  WWWAAAAHHHHH!! Our investigatory project is done!! FINALLY!! After a whole week of dealing with it, i'm finally free! Hahahaha, i'm soooo happy i can dance and sing! *starts to dance and sing, weirdly i might add*

  Aish, that freakin' narrative and paperwork stressed me! Mavis! I don't want to hear the word 'IP' again!

Anyways, yes! Rein is still alive and breathing! Sorry for being so quiet lately. Been really busy..

Hope you enjoy!

Please follow me,

Read,

comment or PM,

And vote!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14