Chapter 14: Get On It

Have a small chapter! Sorry I haven't been updating, I'm busy with college and work!

Anyways enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

Third Person Pov

Aizawa sighed as he moved papers towards All Might, and the rest of the hero's. During the talk about retrieving Bakugo he had a thought. "When we retrieve Bakugo, let's also get Layla." Everyone stiffened at his words, while looking at the files he moved towards them.

"Why? Layla is a villain. Why would she even be our priority? We'll just get her along with the rest of the villains." Aizawa held in his annoyed remark ignoring Endeavor.

Slowly he gave another sigh, "Layla is no villain. She just believe's she is, she's a lost, but strong kid. We can't just let her stay on the villains side." He explained, but still no one budged.

All Might put his hand under his chin, "She helped the villains capture Bakugo. And even lied to us about herself. We cannot trust her."

Shaking his head Aizawa frowned, "I know she's a good kid deep down, I'll rather have her in the right place rather then the wrong side. Trust me." The principle blinked in thought, as did everyone else.

All Might shook his head, "What proof do you have? How can we be sure that she hasnt killed anyone?" The one thing he was trying to aviod.

Aizawa grunted. "She doesn't kill people. I know she doesn't." His mouth went dry as he hide the truth, he couldn't let them know right now. "She's a confused kid who resents herself. I just want to get my daughter back, before she does something she regrets." Finally seeing he was serious, everyone nodded.

"Alright then. But were going to bring her in for questioning, if we fail to get her. What then will you do?" All Might asked him.

Aizawa blinked, "If you fail to get her I have a plan B."

All Might lectured the villains before he looked at Layla, who was glaring at him in hatred. "Don't you dare fucking hurt him!" Why does she care for a villain? Before he could question her she snapped at him more. Then something shot out of her mouth, All Might tried grabbing her fast but it was too late... she was gone.

Shit, Aizawa is going to kill me.

After awhile All Might appeared in front of All For One outraged for taking Bakugo. To his surprise, All For One was stepping on Layla's neck. "You took awhile to get here. Your getting slower All Might."

All Might frowned pissed, "Why would you step on your own comrade?!" He yelled outraged.

All For One just laughed. "You mean this?" He kicked Layla's body hard, it flew before landing besides the villain Dabi who was unconscious as well. "She's no where near a villain. She may have killed people, but she's just a disobedient brat." All Might froze confused.

"She's killed people?" He asked surpised, it's not like Aizawa to lie to anyone. He better have a good reason for this.

The battle was over, All Might had won. Bakugo was able to escape due to his friends, but All Might frowned to himself as he was unable to get Layla. He approached Aizawa who was just staring at the night sky. All the students were now living in dorms. "I'm sorry I couldn't get her."