Chapter 7: I Fucked Up

Back to Layla

Ugh. Why does my head hurt so bad? Pulling myself up I blinked, I'm on a couch covered with a blanket. What the hell happened. Rubbing my eyes I looked to my right, it felt heavy. What the... There's a little boy asleep next to me.

Who the fuck is this...

Why is there a child here? Oh fuck. I pulled myself up, fast before holding the bridge of my nose. I grunted in pain, I need pain killers. "Your finally awake. You slept for a whole day." I jumped startled, the little boy gasped as he fell on his ass. A whole day? Well I haven't been sleeping much cause of Dabi.

"Hey!"

Ignoring the boy I looked at the lady, she had her eyes locked on me. She's one of the pussy cats, I think her name was. "Mandalay?" I said out loud, she blinked before smiling.

"That's me." She placed a glass of water in front of me, "We found you in the forest, they said you fell unconscious. What were you doing there?" I stiffened before blinking in thought, I can't just say I was spying on them for the league of villains. I winced as my head throbed, I need to play dumb.

Great. Something I love doing...

I tilted my head at her making a confused face, "I'm not sure? I remember walking in a city then randomly appearing in the forest. I know I was attacked by a villain." She hummed at me in thought.

"Do you know what the villain looked like?" Crap, I didn't think she would ask me such a question.

I put my hand under my chin in thought, who's the first person to come in mind. "Uh- he was very tall, had spiky black hair, and these blue fire eyes. He even wore this weird torn blue jacket." I mumbled, I'm pretty sure he had a different look before that?

She crossed her arms, "Hmm. I'll let everyone know. Seeing how you got here, that villain must have a teleporting quirk. Maybe warping?" I tched as she started talking to herself.

Hopefully that doesn't describe him too much... oh shit wait. There going to attack soon and Dabi's leading the squad! I held my head, fuck he's going to bitch when I explain this. "You ok?" The litte boy grabbed my hand while blinking at me worried.

I looked at him grunting, I forgot this little kid was here. "Uh... just a headache." I said fast.

"Here." He gave me pills before narrowing his eyes, this kids prepared. "Are you trying to be a hero to?" I held in a snort, quite the opposite. But this kids cute, he reminds me of that Bakugo kid thought.

Not answering his question, I looked at Mandalay who was still thinking. "Where am I anyways?" I asked before drinking the glass of water, I hate pills. But I have to deal with faking that I know nothing.

I need to find some fire to eat soon...

Pulling myself up off the couch, I held my stomach fast in pain. Crap I'm still feeling fucked up. Mandalay ran towards me supporting me with her shoulder. "Easy. You did just wake up. Getting up too fast will make you feel dizzy and sick." Sigh, how long am I going to have to be here? She smiled dragging me outside, I froze noticing all the UA students training. "Your dad's over there training class 1A." My dad? What? She can't possibly mean Shou-

My nose twitched as a familiar scent appeared. "Layla. I see your finally awake." I widened my eyes as a Aizawa walked towards me.

Why the hell is he here?!