Chapter 5: Denial

Opening the door fast, smoke shot out making Toga cough."SOL! WHAT HAPPENED! WHY'S THERE SMOKE?" I glared at her annoyed, she grunted snapping her mouth shut.

I'm too pissed to deal with anyone right now. I really hate him, and here I thought I was starting to like Dabi, but I take it back. Heading towards the bar I bit my lip ticked. "Sol? Why are you here so early?" Kurogiri asked, he moved to stand in front of me.

"I want to go now." I growled, ignoring the sharp pain that stabbed my stomach.

Kurogiri cleared his throat, "May I ask why your so angry?" I bared my teeth at him, Shigaraki had his head on the bars counter. He looked our way curious but said nothing.

I snapped my head to the side before pacing back and forth, "How would you feel if someone saw you worthless and useless?" I asked pissed.

"I. Ah. Well-"

I put my hand in front of his face cutting him off. "Don't answer that. But that's what the bastard called me. Now open. Your got damn portal. So, I can get far away as possible from that burnt bastard." Not responding to me, Kurogiri opened his portal asap.

Jumping through it I grunted in pain. Fuck, why did I do that? I knew this shit would happen if I ate my own flames.

Dabi Pov

I sneezed. Am I getting a cold? Pulling myself off the bed I headed towards the bar, or someone is talking about me. Scanning the small area I see Kurogiri cleaning a glass, while speaking to Shigaraki. His yellow gaze soon landed on me, then he sighed. "Do you have something to say to me?" I questioned coldy, Kurogiri just put the glass down before grabbing another.

His sigh said a lot. "What did you do to her." Were the words he uttered. His voice sounded so serious, that it didn't sound like a question.

"What?" Escaped my mouth without me realizing it. Her? I didn't do anything to anyone. At least not yet. Trying to hide my confusion, I crossed my arms... he sighed again.

Shigaraki had his head on the bar counter, "She was so pissed. I didn't even want to ask if it was her time of the month." Me and Kurogiri looked at him confused.

The fuck. Why the hell is he even talking about a women's time of the month?

"Er. Anyway. Sol was really upset." Kurogiri explained slowly while shaking his head at Shigaraki. "I couldn't even bring myself to speak by how infuriated she was."

What? "Sol? Why would she be mad? I had nothing to do with it." I don't see why he's telling me this, it has nothing to do with me.

Kurogiri cleared his throat, "She mentioned a... please excuse my lanangue. Burnt bastard, and you're the only one she has ever called that." Burnt bastard?

I stiffened before rubbing my neck, I didn't do shit. "It's not like I did anything wrong to her." At least I don't think so. I don't see why she would be upset... we even told each other personal shit eariler.

Kurogiri shook his head at me, "You don't understand girls emotions. You call them pretty, they don't believe you. You give a hint about something... they go overboard in assuming the worst." What the hell is he on about.

Shigaraki pulled himself up. Now this bitch moves. "I don't like the thought of girls, but you're fucking dense compared to most guys."

I erked, "So your saying you're gay?" I asked; while moving away from him.