hot girl bummer

it was a Saturday night, and for a young couple clubbing wasn't weird or unusual or strange.

Out drinking with Jack, your boyfriend, and your friends Finn, Ayla, and Malcolm was supposed to be a good night, until you got drunk off your ass.

"Baby come on, you've went past your limit." Jack said pulling you away from the bar. "No fuck you leave me alone," you said shoving Jack off. "Y/n y/m/n(s) let's go."

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! I'm through you dick leave me alo-" you started having to stop halfway through, "baby I have to throw uuh-" you said stopping again to gag.

To which, Jack carried you to a bathroom. He held your hair back, so you could throw it all up, "Jack," you whined, resting your head in your hands.

"Yes baby,?" He said, still disgusted. "I'm ready to go home now." You said sobering up.

"Finally," he laughed, just happy the alcohol was leaving your body as fast as it was coming in.

He brought you home, put you in the shower, brushed your teeth, and gave you some Advil with water.

The next morning you woke up with a headache from hell and a text from all your friends saying you really were the hot girl bummer that bear was talking about.

liked by jackandersonofficial , finnwolfhardofficial and 25,340 others youruser: this was me last night lol sorry guyz #hotgirlbummer comments disabled

youruser: this was me last night lol sorry guyz #hotgirlbummer
comments disabled.