breaking

tw ; bipolar! reader yo this is literally not to offend anyone : it's from personal experience , i am bipolar

he knew it wasn't going to be easy. your disorder wasn't something you could hide from him. but jack took it all, every bit of it.

it was another day, another day of arguing. you were in one of those moods. he moved in the slightest, and you got agitated. you finally said fuck it, and went up to your and jack's room, shut the door, and turned every light off.

you needed the pitch black, something to be completely still.

he knocked on the door, and it set you off, yet again. "what jack?!? what?! damn do you know how to leave me alone?!" you yelled, causing him to slide down the door and sit there.

"you're mad at me, and i don't know what for. but i promise you i'm not gonna leave you alone. i love you, and when you've calmed down i'm still gonna be here."

it set you off, again. you tore things off the wall, threw things, hit and kicked the door, punched the walls, etc.

your body wanted the rage out, it feeded off of you being pissed. soon enough though, you hit a stopping point.

"jack?" you weakly called, feeling remorse for what you had done. he slowly opened the door, and took a small step in. closing the door behind him, he took a look around.

which, you took as him being disappointed in you. you let out a broken cry, causing him to come to you. "hey baby, it's not your fault. we can fix it okay? i promise, c'mere." he said, pulling you in for a hug. calming you, he did what he knew best.

offered you some tylonal to help you sleep, made sure you took your meds, and moved on.