sleepy

this was the first tour you were allowed to go on. and boy was jack excited, but he also warned you. he was EXHAUSTED after every show. tonight was no exception.

he walked into the hotel room, dead tired. the rule was jack slept on one bed, and you on the other.

you were perfectly fine with that, as was jack. that was until tonight, poor baby finally got in bed at 1 a.m, it was now 2:46 and he was still tossing and turning.

you however, were sound asleep. jack, slept like a baby if he had you there with him. but that was when you were home, not on the road away from both of your parents.

"y/n, y/n baby, please wake up." he whispered, shaking you lightly. "hmm?" you groaned, sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. "what's up?" you yawned, checking your phone for the time.

"i can't sleep," he huffed, a bit embarrassed. "awe baby, you know i'd let you sleep with me, but the rule. you want me to stay with you till you fall asleep?" you asked, pretty tired yourself.

"no, please sleep with me." he whined, "they can make one exception. it's not like we're doing anything," he whined again. you could tell how sleepy he was, jack was really whiny and needy when he was tired. tonight was no different.

"okay, okay." you groaned giving in, there was no use in arguing with him. he'd find a loop hole, and a way to win the argument. you guys climbed into jack's bed, and got into the usual sleeping position.

you laying on your back, jack right next to you, laying on his side, with his arms around you. "now go to sleep, whiny butt." you giggled playing with his hair a bit.

"keep doing that," he sighed, beginning to fall asleep already. "hmm, play with your hair?" you questioned, only getting a nod in response. you rolled your eyes a bit, as you were tired too, but he was beyond tired. he deserved it.

you softly played with his hair for a few minutes, before hearing a quiet, "goodnight, y/n. i love you." and a few moments after that small little snores, finally you could turn over and fall asleep.