iforgiveyou

jack was downstairs, he had been reserved since he got home from tour yesterday. it was the first time he'd came home to your shared home. it was supposed to be exciting, but something was bothering him.

he usually craved your touch, he never got enough. now it's like, you just don't know. you rubbed his shoulder the night before, and he shrugged it off.

you got out of his bed, and headed downstairs, to your kitchen where your boyfriend stood.

he was working on making himself something to eat, but still glanced at you. no matter what time it was, you were so beautiful & so special to him. he reminded you constantly.

you came behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist. kissing his shoulder.

"y/n, please. not now." he grumbled. you rolled your eyes, dropping your arms, and heading to watch tv.

you sat on one end of the couch, waiting for your boyfriend to come sit right next to you, as he usually does.

he sat at the other end, eating a bowl of cereal. he noticed your glare, but ignored it.

"i'm gonna go shower, okay?" you asked, waiting for his response. "okay, is it okay if come in and brush my teeth?"

"yeah babe, of course." you smiled kissing his cheek, and heading upstairs.

you grabbed everything for your shower, and were in the shower for maybe 10 minutes when Jack walked in.

he brushed his teeth, but didn't leave. "hey y/n?" he questioned, loud enough for you to hear. "yes?" you asked continuing to wash your hair. "you don't have to do anything today, do you?" he questioned, full of hope that you didn't.

"no baby, you got off tour yesterday. today is our time," you smiled though he couldn't see you.

he hummed, and made his way to your bedroom.

you got out, got dressed, brushed your hair and teeth, and made your way up to jack.

"hey pretty boy," you smiled entering your room. he blushed, not saying anything.

you put your phone on charge and laid on the bed next to him, he quickly took to you.

wrapping both arms around your waist, crying into your neck.

"woah baby, what's wrong?" you asked, worry dripping from your voice.

"i cheated on you, y/n."

the words hit you like knives, thousands of knives digging into your body all at once.

and then suddenly, it all made sense. everything he'd done from the time he got home, to now.

you had no words. you didn't shove him away, you just wanted to know why and what happened.

"why, and what did you do jack?"

"i had a one night stand. she got into my head. i've never been suicidal y/n, never. but i missed you so bad this tour, and she preyed on it. i don't mean it. i love you, y/n."

at that point the cheating didn't matter. the lying to you, didn't matter. what did matter, is his suicidal thoughts.

"baby," you called, he sighed in relief that it was baby.

he hummed it response, "i forgive you. i promise you i am not mad at you. i'm mad at her. but more importantly, i'm worried about what you told me."

"i promise i'm not suicidal right now. it was when i was away from you. i'm attached to you, y/n. i wanna marry you. i'm sorry. i don't like being away from you, i have no peace. i'm restless. i'm happy now, well part of me is. every other part of me hates myself. i've put you through so much, i'm sorry. i'm really sorry baby."

"i forgive you jack. don't you ever do it again, if you need me to go with you, i will. okay? i promise you." you cried, he nodded, at some point you both cried yourselves to sleep. you woke up around, 7:40ish.

the night went on like every other, you ate, you talked, you both pretended as if nothing happened.

did it hurt? yes, but in all honesty... she preyed on him at his weakest. when he needed someone most, she took advantage of it.

you did forgive jack, and you trusted jack.

it would just take a lot to shake the thought of him and another girl.

even though, he did everything to gain your trust back. there was love there, it was somber. but it was there.

he loved you & you loved him.

it was just rough.