cutie clingy

all day jack had been obsessed with you. not that you were complaining, but he had just been all about you.

you moved in the slightest and jack followed. jarvis had told you, "it's just been a while since he's seen you. give the kid a break and give him all the attention."

you intended to do so, so you, ayla, malcolm, finn, and jack were all watching a movie in ayla's living room.

ayla & malcolm stretched out on one couch, finn in the chair, and you and jack balled up on the other couch.

with jack's back pressed to the couch, his arms around you, and his hands attached to yours he could not physically be closer if it tried.

you moved, jack moved, he didn't want to be cut off from you in any way, shape, or form.

finally you began trying to move, only making jack tighten his grip and move with you once again.

"jack," you whined pushing at his hands. "jesus, jack let the poor girl up." ayla laughed, searching for the remote.

"what're you doing?" he sighed, finally loosening his grip, allowing you up. "i have to pee," you laughed heading towards ayla's bathroom.

"hurry, 'm cold without you." he mumbled burrowing into the couch. "you okay jack?" ayla laughed grabbing the remote to pause the movie.

"never been better, why?" he asked looking up and making eye contact with his best friend.

"because you're so clingy today." ayla laughed. "she moves and you move on instinct. give her some space bro," malcolm laughed a bit, taking a piece of pop corn. jack nodded, sadness filling him. he didn't want to annoy you, he just had an urge to be right by your side. and for being gone so long, he deserved it.

finally you came back from the bathroom, and wiggled your way back into position with jack. he wasn't holding on as tightly, so you tried to fix it.

"no babe, if you don't want me being so clingy i'll stop." he whispered, sadly in your ear.

"you be clingy all you want, i love it, and you need it, you just got off your tour baby, and i'm so proud of you. please hold me?" you explained, finally your boyfriend caving in and kicking his clingy back on.

he was attached at the hip to you for the next month. but again, no one was complaining.

ᴼᴷᴬᵞ!- ᴶᴬᶜᴷ ᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ {completed} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें