"We can answer as much as we know." She says

I pull the tracker out of my pocket, showing her the turned off tracker.

"Is there a way to destroy it without someone getting hurt?" Allura asks

"I-I don't think I have seen a safe way to destroy it," Ryner says

I nod as I bite my lip, handing it to Shiro as I turn around and walk out towards the forest.

"Nat, wait!" I hear somebody yell

"I need some time to be alone if that's okay," I say

I hear the running footsteps stop as I walk into the forest, looking around at the trees as they are finally thriving.

"Why are they letting her wander alone?"

"I heard she was part Galra."

"But I hear she was part Altean."

"I heard that she was both. That was the only reason she was able to touch the piece."

I feel the flashbacks of hurting people come rushing back into my mind. I look around desperately as my eyes finally land on Red as I sprint over to it and it opens its mouth, letting me in. The door shuts behind me as I fall to the floor, the tears taking over.

-~-

I walk into the room that overlooks where Ezor and Zethrid are questioning somebody they brought in from the rebel forces.

I see Lotor's white hair along his back before he turns towards me and smiles softly. He steps to the side as I take a few steps to stand next to him.

"Glad to see that you were able to get back here without any trouble." He says

"They're getting better at things." I say "Who are they questioning?"

"Another human." He says "He's part of the rebel forces unit that we ran into. We have intel that they know where this next piece is."

I look into the area and see a head with brown hair. I watch as the boy looks up and that's when I see his brown eyes bore into mine. I look over his face and see the cuts and bruises all along his face. I quickly back up and shake my head.

Shiro's alive, they could be as well...

I look at Lotor as he studies me, a thoughtful look in his eyes. He then looks at the boy back in the room before fully turning towards me.

"You know him?" He asks

"I knew him before he was presumed dead," I say, looking at him

"How about you go talk to him? He might answer to you." He says

"If I'm the last one to question him, I decide where he goes," I say, folding my arms over my chest

"I don't think this is how that works but alright, deal." He says

I put my helmet on before walking out towards the room.

I can't let them keep hurting him...

What would Pidge think about all this...

I enter the room and watch as Ezor throws him towards the wall.

I clear my throat, gaining all three's attention.

"I'll take it from here." I say "I think that's enough beating for a day."

"You sure? Lotor told us to do whatever it takes to get out of him." Zethrid says, popping her knuckles

"Will you trust me? I know how to work with other humans." I say

They look at me before walking out the door and I walk to the window, pulling the blinds down.

I turn back towards Matt and pull my helmet off, my dark hair falling to my side. I look him over as his eyes widen before slowly starting to stand up.

"Nat?..." He asks

"What are you doing here?" I ask "I know the rebels know how to hide."

"I couldn't get myself out of there fast enough." He sighs in defeat "I was too worried about the others."

I look at the ground before sighing, leaning against the wall behind me.

"Matt, just tell me where the next piece is. I can't see them continue to beat you." I say

He looks at me before he slowly walks over and takes my hand, showing me a sad look.

"I'll tell you, but I need you to tell me how my family is." He says

"They're doing just fine. They really miss you and your father..." I say, my voice cracking

He nods before I can continue, letting go of my hand. He pulls out a map and shows me where before closing it and putting it away.

-~-

I feel the tears in my eyes as I let out a sob before I hear soft footsteps.

I look up to see Keith's armor as he walks over and collects me into his arms as soft as he can.

"They're going to try and find a way to disable it." He whispers

"I hurt so many people with them." I whisper "I don't blame them."