𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"It was so awful that I couldn't even look at her in the eyes this morning so I just ran out!" Quentin cried out to Theo at his locker where they had been talking about five minutes already.

He had just explained the awkwardness that was between him and his mother this morning due to what almost happened yesterday. It wasn't any better than the rest of the evening after she and Amanda had walked in the room, seeing them getting each other naked.

After that, Quentin and Theo laid in the bed for another ten minutes, trying to calm down and think what the hell were they supposed to do now.

Then Quentin went in the kitchen to get Amanda to ask if she wanted to start the third movie of The Lord of the Rings which point was to prove that they were done with whatever they started and nothing was happening anymore.

Hours later Theo left home, said a quick good night to Quentin's family before running to his car. After that, his siblings went to their rooms and Amanda left back to Delawere.

After he said goodbye to her Quentin had walked back home slowly, did quickly his night routine so that no one had a chance to ask questions before going to panic in his room.

"So you didn't say anything to her?" Theo asked raising eyebrows. "Do you think she told your Dad?"

"I think so, they don't really hide things from each other, at least I don't think they do," Quentin frowned as he thought about his parents talking about him almost having sex in his room while seven other people were in the house. What was wrong with them!?

"So your great plan is to avoid them for the rest of your life?" Theo raised eyebrows as if he was doubting the idea even though he had no right to do that. It wasn't his mother who saw them in the bed together.

"Well, there isn't much else to do, is there?" Quentin asked. The least he wanted to have was to have an awkward conversation with his parents about his mixed feelings and why did he almost had sex with Theo.

For all they knew, he was still an innocent virgin he was couple of years ago. His father gave him the talk when he was thirteen and had just came out to them. He wanted to make sure he knew about sex, protection and all that. Neither of his parents knew for sure that Quentin had indeed had sex.

"I think you're overreacting a little but do what you want," Theo answered. It seemed that they were once again pretending that nothing happened and it wouldn't change until either one started the conversation.

For once, Quentin didn't want to avoid the problem, instead he wanted to talk it out but how? He couldn't just ask why Theo wanted to put his dick inside him and if he felt something while doing it.

"Should we talk about this? You know, what we are doing," Theo whispered, biting his lip and looking everywhere else but Quentin. He almost smiled as he realized that he wasn't the only one who was nervous.

It was clear that avoiding the subject wasn't working like both of them had assumed. Maybe the second option, talking about what was happening, why it was happening and what they wanted it to mean, was the best option no matter how scary it was.

"I guess but maybe not here," Quentin mumbled and Theo's eyes widened from horror which meant that he agreed. "What about your home?"

"So that it would be my Mom who catches us this time? No thanks," Theo said before stopped talking as he realized what he just said. Quentin wasn't sure how he felt about the fact that he had just assumed that they would make out again and maybe even have sex as if it happened every day.

Both of them were quiet while thinking until Theo started to whisper again. "Is there even something to talk about or do you do that with everyone?"

"No I don't. Shouldn't it be me who asks that question since it's you with a reputation?" Quentin said. Theo looked almost angry as he snapped, now forgetting to keep his voice down. He wasn't yelling but Quentin knew that if there someone close to them, they would have heard his words.