Chapter 34

Sky pov.......................
I woke up at 11:30 and crawled my way to the bathroom. yes crawled my shit was tore the fuck up. i did what i hade to do an crawled back out to my closet. i got my lil robe out and pulled myself up to put it on. i got out my fuzzy slippers and limped out the closet. I heard the shower running so i decided to go downstairs an cook something up. I was lookin in the fridge when i felt hands on my hips and a body on my ass.
" U kno u shouldnt wear this thin ass robe with nun on under it."cash said
I stood up and turned around. i looke him up and down. he had on his loose sweatpants with no shirt and it was obvious that he aint have on drawls.
" U kno u shouldnt wear these loose ass sweats with no shirt or drawls" i said back smirking
He kissed me and grabbed my waist. i pulled away and looked in his eyes.
" What you wanna eat bae" i asked goin back to the fridge.
" U but i kno u go say no so eggs an grits an sausage is good " he said smiling
" Y u so nasty" I said laughing
"U love me doe" he said
" Yea i do" i said an i started cooking
Cash pov..........
I woke up did my shit then went downstairs cuz i heard noise. when i got down there sky was bent over in the fridge with this lil thin ass almost see threw short ass robe on. so u kno me bein me had to get behind that.
I kissed her an went sat down.
" What u wanna eat bae" she asked
" U but i kno u go say no so eggs grits an sausage" i said with a smile
" Y u so nasty" she said as she turned around
" U love doe" i said
" Yea i do" she said
I sat for a lil min an when i looked up i could tell that she was mixing the eggs cuz dat ass was just like JIHGULj!!!! i must have been staring cuz she had sat my plate in front me an had started eating her own.
" So u was go let my food get cold" i asked
" Yea aint nobody told u to be lookin at my ass all hard an shit" she said
" Aint nobody told u to have such a fantastic lookin ass" i said back
" U kno what just eat yo food" she said chuckling .
" Mhm exactly" i said
We ate an talked about everything. she told me her clothing line is gonna launch in two weeks and that she go model for it. then I remembered sum i want to ask yesterday but u kno what happened 😉.
" Say bae when u get all them tattoos an that nose piercing than i never noticed" i asked
" I got them like two weeks after i came out here" she said back
" How many u got" i asked
" I got my sleeve , my ankle. an i got one behind my ear an this nose piercing she said
" I only noticed the sleeve an ankle show me the one behind your ear" i asked
She got up an walked to me an sat on my lap then she moved her hair up so i could see the saints symbol in black and gold. it looked sexy shit all her tatts looked sexy.
I was thinkin when sky gringed her bare ass on my dick. she still had the thin ass robe on but her ass was out on my dick. the only thing separating us was my sweats.
" Aye dont start some that's go have yo ass crawlin to work" i said holding her hips
" What if i wanna crawl to work" she said straddling me.
" U cant handle all this" i said
" Oh really" she said biting her lip.
She grinded on me again makin me hard then she took my dick out of my pants an stroked him with her hand.
" I cant handle it" she asked
" Mmmmmm" i said
" I cant handle it" she asked going faster
" No" i said
" Wrong answer" she said an started to grind again.
I was bouta enter her when my phone rang.
" What" i yelled
" Nigga damn i was callin yo bitch ass to tell u we takin lil t to sight see or whatever" dre said
" Thats_" was all i said before sky picked up the pace again.
" Nigga wtf wrong witchu" dre said
" Uhh nun uhh i gotta go" i said hanging up
I lifted sky up an pushed her down on CJ. i grabbed her waist an moved her up an down on my dick. i got up an placed her on the counter movin the plate i had. i dicked her down good for 2 rounds then she called it quits. I did one last long deep stroke, busted a nut, then i pulled out.
"Ahh shit" sky said shakin
I laughed an picked her up an walked her upstairs i sat her on the toilet an ran her some water in the jacuzzi tub. i put bubble bath an all that shit females put in they bath water then i put her in it. i kissed her forehead an walked out.
I went downstairs an cleaned the kitchen up. i washed the dishes an cleaned the counter off. i sprayed some air freshener in the kitchen cuz it smelled like sex. good sex. i walked back upstairs an sky was in the bed sleeping. she was knocked out under the covers butt ass necked. i went took a shower got out an layed down in the bed i might as well take a nap to.