CHAPTER 21

SKY pov............

i woke up in my baby arms. he was still sleeping. i started touchin his face. he stirred a little bit before waking up. he stared at me and smiled.

" goodmorning baby" he said

" morning bae" i said as he tried to kiss me but i swerved that bitch.

"what" he asked

" nigga u gotta brush u teeth morning breath on 500 stacks" i said getting out of his grip.

i got up and started walkin to the bathroom. mid way to the bathroom i realized i was still butt ass naked. i shrugged he done seen me naked already. i made it to the bathroom and peed . when i finished i got up and found my toothbrush an  brush my teeth. while i was bent over i felt something come up behind me.  then i felt cash put his hands on my waist and slide then down to my ass. then he traced his finger over my cat. i jumped up an  turned around. he picked me up and sat me on the sink amd spread my legs. he put his hand over my pussy and massaged me then he put two fingers in me. i moaned out amd he smiled at me. he went a lil faster then all of a sudden he pulled his fingers out and walked out.

" why the fuck" i yelled

no answer

" ole bitch made ass nigga" i said under my breath

" aye i heard that shit" he said

" it was meant for u to hear dumb ass" i said back turning on the shower. i waited till the mirror fogged up and i got in. i washed myself off and let the water run down my back and on my side. my side wasnt hurting that bad but i was still uncomfortable. i wrapped a towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. i saw cash sitting on the bed but i didnt even look his way. i walked to my purse and grabbed a pill and swallowed it . just then a brilliant plan came to my head. cash wanna play games i ca play games to.

i walked over to him and stood there. he looked up at me like i was dumb. i pushed him back on the bed. i dropped my towel on purpose. he was starin at my body.i got down on my knees and unbuckled his pants. i ran my hand over his bulge an he moaned. i pulled him out and he stood at attention. i pumped him up and down startin off slow then i went fast. then i stood up while still holdin him in my hand an  kissed the tip an  walked away to my closet.  i put on my cut off shorts and my gold fitted crop top and my wheat timbs. i put on my queen necklace and studs and walked out the closet. and cash wasnt in the room anymore.

i walked down stairs almost tripping on bottles. whwn i got to the bottom of the stairs i heard shuffling in the kitchen. i walked in the kitchen to see cash gettin a bowl of fruity pebbles. the best cereal on the planet. bit i aint want nun doe. i found a bag of cuties in the fridge and toom five out the bag and went sat on the counter. i peeled the first orange amd ate it then the second third an  fourth then i was bout to peel the fifth but i felt eyes on me.

" what" i asked

" nun u just down bad for what u did this morning" he said

" u did the same so suck it up" i said

" nah thts yo job" he said back finishing his cereal.

i shook my head as i ate my last orange. i threw the peelings away and walked to the sink to wash my hands. i was almost done when i felt cash arms wrap round my waist.

" so thats y u taste like oranges" he said kissing my neck

" shut the fuck up " i said drying my hands i grabbed beauty keys an  was finna go to the door before cash stopped me.

" where u goin bae" he said

" im goin see my son " i said

" yo son" he asked turning me around