CHAPTER 19

DRE pov........

two days later.........

it was 7 o clock in the morning when my phone went off waking me up. yall like dont u get up at 6 to go see sky. yea i do but nigga today its saturday. im tired as a muhfucka she'll be ight.

" what the hell however this is want" i said

" hello is this la'andre young" some dude said

" y who wanna kno" i said sitting up

" this is doctor reid from tulane hospital" doc said

" oh wassup" i said

" well earlier malayah had a seizure and she died. im so sorry for your loss" he said

" wait what " i said not believing what i just heard

" malayah had a seizure an  she died " he said again

i hung up the phone pulled on some sweats and left . i pulled up in the hospital. an  ran to her room. there she was no wires in her. she was so pale. and cold she looked dead.

my sister dead man. the only reason in still alive is dead.  shes really dead. i broke down in that room i didnt care who saw me or who wanted to kill me i just didnt care i felt numb. i felt empty i felt gone. i punched about 5 big wholes in one side of the walls and five more on the other side of the room i broke glass and tore down anything i could grab. i didnt care. i didnt give a fuck. my life was laying there dead. gone amd there was nothing i could do about it.

i left out the room and went home i grabbed my guns and ammo. who ever fuck wit trey finna die tonite.  fuck remorse fuck mercy. im no longer la'andre im king from now on. im a ruthless person now and whoever wanna get in my way gon get killed tonite. trey might already be dead but his family bouta die. his crew bouta die. his sister. his momma. his daddy. ahit i dont even care if he got kids. they bouta die to . all his people he fuck wit bouta die. . im goin on a killing spree tonite. and everybody that even look like they used to fuck wit trey is on my radar. BEWARE KING IS ON THE LOOSE

CASH pov..........

dre called me and told me that sky died. when i heard that all of me died. i didnt want to live anymore. i didnt want to be here anymore. i was numb all over. i disnt feel like myself.  i felt......empty. my wife was dead. the future mother of my children was dead. my everything was dead.

i went to my kitchen pulled out about six bottles of hard liquor an  left the other 7 in the cabinet. i went to my office and took out 7 swishers. then i went the basement and turned on my movie playlist. i opened the first bottle and took a long gulp from it . it burned my throat a lil bit but i didnt even feel it. i was to numb to. i lit one of my swishers and took a long pull letting the smoke sit in my lungs. then i blew it out my nose.

after the 5th bottle of liquor an  the 6 swisher i was fuck up. but i didnt wanna stop. i kept thinking of sky. i couldn't get her out of my head . she was like them forever stamps. u could use them forever. well i couldnt get her out of my head. o i drunk another bottle and smoked my last swisher. i was so done right now. i was stumbling all around. sky left my mind around then middle of my last bottle but then she came back and i didn't feel as numb anymore. i felt mad as fuck. how could she leave me like this. i poured my heart out to her and she still left. i punched holes in my walls broke glass everywhere. threw stuff off of my tables. broke almost all of my chairs. punched some more holes in my walls and went at it again. i broke almost all my dishes. all my glasses. 9 out of 10 of my dining room chairs. i broke damn near everything in my house and i didnt give two fucks.  after i finished destroying everything i could possibly destroy i went upstairs an  laid in my bed and went to sleep.