Chapter 29

Tuesday morning 4:00.......

Sky pov.......

I woke up early in the morning so i could drop off these letters . i put on all black everything i grabbed my keys and left . i went to dre house first i still have the key. i unlocked the door quietly an tipped in side i took the key off of my key ring took the letter out and sat it on the counter. i took a pack of oreos out the cabinet an. Put them in my jacket i found a pen an wrote thanks for the oreos on the letter. i walked upstairs an the door was open i walked in an they was knocked out hard sleepin ass muhfuckas. i kissed dre on the forehead with the red lipstick i had on so it would mark then i kissed brandy on the forehead. she didnt have a big shirt on so her stomach was out i reapplied my lipstick an kissed her stomach. I whispered i love yall then i walked out i got downstairs an looked around one last time an closed an locked the door.

I got in my car and drove to cash house i used the key he gave me an opened the door. it smelled like us in here. i went in the kitchen and put his letter and key on the counter i took some oranges an ate one an left the peeling next to my letter i took the pen out and wrote thanks for the oranges. i put the other oranges in my pocket an i walked up the stairs into our room he was knocked out to. i put on my red lipstick and kissed his forehead then his lips but not how i wanted cuz he would wake up. i looked at him an walked out. i got downstairs looked around then i closed the door an went back to mama house. it was now 7:50 and my flight leaves for 8:55 so we dont have much time. i put me an lil t stuff in the car then i went woke him up i put his clothes on him and told him to brush his teeth. i went into mama room.

" Mama" i said

"Whhhaaa" she said not fully awake

" Im finna go mama" i said

" Oh lemme get up chile" she said getting up

She walked up to me and hugged me tight she fixed my hair a clothes then she just looked at me.

" Now u take care of my baby now feed him everyfay an i wanna hear his voice everyday. your becomin a woman now sweetie your no longer a girl" she said

" I will mama.... lil t come here baby" i said

He ran into the room

" Yea mama" he asked

" Tell maw maw bye we bouta go baby" i said

" Bye maw maw ima miss u" he said

" Aww baby ima miss u too dont give yo mama no trouble now ya hear ill see u in no time" she sId hugging him tight

" Ight yall get on out here foe i keep u " mama said pushin us to the door

We drove to the airport and i gave the people 5 stacks to get all of my cars to Atlanta . we got settled in first class and. I looked out the window my new life starts 5 hours from now.