CHAPTER 2

Cash pov

I woke up cheesin . last nute i had a dream tht me and sky got together and had kids and was married and we was just.....happy. i havent been happy ever since black team shot my brother. So i fuck and duck on the daily,but ever since i met sky at the mall shes all i can think about. She beautiful smart intelligent, and she got a smart ass mouth tht probably gets her in hella trouble but who cares.

i have to go meet at the trap so we can discuss the whereabouts of the people who killed my brother. i took a shower then put my clothes on. i sprayed on my cologne and headed out. i got in my red and blck camero and sped off.

I got to the trap house and hella car was outside. i walked in and they had hoes everywhere and weed was everywhere and people was just chillin. La'andre was in his office gettin head. La'andre is the leader of the white team (the biggest gang in new orleans) and he was also my main nigga. I new this nigga since diapers. His father helped me out when my mom and pop were shaky. I heard of his sister but i never seen her and i dont even kno her name. Dre say he dont want her around this lifestyle.i gues tht cool nd evrything i probably would do the same thing for my sister if i had to.

when dre was done he called me in his office and dapped me up. " Wassup bruh" "nun but the sky mah nigga" " bruh u crazy but have u found out anything about the niggas tht kill D" " nah man im tryin doe ima find out abot something" " i feel ya if somebody did sum to my sister i would kill everybody until i found out who it was" " right but speaking of girls i was at the mall yesterday and i saw this fine ass girl sittin in the food court with her friend she didnt look like the regular hoes u see. so i walked over there and just stood there over her and didnt say nun" " wait nigga u didnt say shit" " nah bruh i was to busy lookin in her hazel eyes, but anyway she got tired of me lookin at her an  went like ," well u aint go say hey jus go stare at me or nah, " " bruh she got attitude" " i kno right it was different, she was different becuz u kno how hoes be when they see a nigga, she wasnt like tht honestly she was lookin at me like' da fuck dis nigga want' so anyway i went like well ma i came over here cuz u sexy as fuck" " bruh what she say" " nigga if u would stop interrupting me i could tell u, so like i was sayin she went like ' 1 thxs 2 i kno im sexy 3 i aint no hoe 4 i aint no fuck and duck and 5 if u want to get into these pants u go have to earn tht shit' " bruh she sound like a keeper like a real ROD, u have to cuff tht an real quick" " fahreal bruh so she gave me her number and stuff but i had to leave so yea" " bruh u called her" " yea but bruh guess what she told me before i left" " what bruh" " she went like and dont be blowin up mah phone either" " haha bruh she a real keeper them other hoes would be diein for u to blow they phone up" " i kno right she a real G " " yea bruh im bout ta go home and play 2k14 u wanna bounce" " yea bruh lets go"

I drove to Dre house and got out. There was dis blaxk and gokd camero in the drive way. " Bruh who tht car for tht shit hot" " nigga tht my sister car and when we go in there don't be tryna get wit my sister she aint one of them hoes." " ight bruh damn nigga ask about a car get a whole lecture"

we got to the door and opened it and went in . no body was in the front or the kitchen so we just went straight to the game room. Dre popped in 2k14 and started the game. he realized we aint have no food or drinks so he told me to come with him to get the snacks. we got into the kitchen and got popcorn pickels chips candy and sodas we was bout to walk back to the game room when this fine ass girl walked down the stairs with her head phones in her ear. She had on a sports bra and some shorts with some house slippers on. She was sexy as hell. i didnt kno dre sister was dis fine. when she looked up i froze nd she did the same. it was silent for a few until Dre broke the silence." bruh this my sister..." " Sky?" i said sky said"Cash?"

dre spoke again " nigga how u kno my sister...Sky how u kno Cash"  i spoke before sky did," This the girl i told u i met at the food court" sky said," this the guy i didnt tell u i met at the food court" dre said," wait hold up this the girl u said was so sexy and smart tht u wanted to cuff her" " yea bruh this her" " so u into thugs now sky?" sky face turned to a aggravated typa look," look bruh u kno i dont like thugs cuz i dont want to get hurt or betrayed but when i met cash i didnt feel tht essance tht he would play me and besides i told him tht i wasnt like all dem hoes and tht if he wanted me he would have to work for it. We dont go out yet cuz im not sure if i want to date a thug." it went silent and sky spoke again," So yall in the same gang or nah?"  " yea this my nigga he like a brother to me" dre spoke right after me," from ehat u said i see you like her and u seem to like him so if yall want to be together yall can but sky are u sure u want to be in this?" " yea i think but we still aint together yet doe he got to work for this here" dre laughed ans said,"well bruh u go have to work she got a hard big ass head and i swear if u hurt her i will kill u myself and im sure with her heavy handed ass she go tap tht ahh to" i laughed and looked into sky eyes and said," yea i wont hurt her when i get her" Sky laughed then punched the shit out of dre. " nigga what u hit me fo i aint even do yo ass nun " sky said," you talked about my head" then she ran up the stairs to her room. Lemme tell u tht girl ass is fat but her waist is small. beautiful.

i laughed and walked to the game room with dre right behind me. " bruh you better treat my sister right" " dont worry i will "

we played the game for hours and i went home and took a shower then got in the bed. before i went to sleep i txted sky.

me: goodnight bae <3

sky: goodnight cash

me: when u go start callin me bae

sky:whenever u earn it i told u i aint go jump on u like them hoes u have to make me believe tht u aint go hurt me

me: ok bae u go see ima sweep ya up off ya feet

sky: ohh yea we'll see about tht

me: ight goodnight

sky: goodnight