CHAPTER 13

SKY POV............

I woke up to loud ass noises comin from down stairs. i kno aint nobody done broke into mah damn house. i looked at the tine and it was 12. i got my gun and cocked it and slowly walked down the stairs. when i got to the bottom i ran out and pointed my gun at the niggas in my front room. before i pulled the trigger i saw it was my stupid ass brother and cash playin the game hella loud. all that screamin and shit they was doin was bouta get they asses killed on some real shit bruh. These niggas didnt even see me or hear me i sighed and walked around to the front of the tv. they both smacked they teeth and looked me up and down and realized i had my gun.

" bruh what da fuck u got a gun out fah" dre said

" cuz yall niggas up in here makin loud ass noises sounded like somebody was breaking in. i was bouta bust a cap in somebody ass real talk" i said uncocking my gun putting it on the table.

Dre and cash shook they big ass heads at me and laughed. i walked to the kitchen and ordered two pizzas and i bought some wings for myself.  i got some water out the fridge and sat at the island playing on my phone waiting for the pizza and my wings to get here.

20 min later i heard a knock on the door and ran to get it. i opened the door to see a lightskin guy who looked to be about my age with his ears pierced with big diamonds. he had on his pizza hut uniform and had my order in his hands.  he smiled at me and i gave him a lil smile back i didnt want to lead him on . he told me my total and i gave him the money but before he left he asked for my number.

" nah homeboy u good " i laughed and closed the door

i walked to the kitchen with the pizzas and my wings i made my plate and walked into the living room. i walked in front of dre and cash and they was staring hard at my plate. i picked up my gun of the table and told them the had some pizza in the kitchen. Shiiid when i told them that cash ran to the kitchen and dre turned the game off and put spongebob. i ran up the stairs to my room cuz i knew they was go come and try to jack my wings. i closed my door, put my gun in my nightstand and sat in the middle of my bed and put spongebob on like less than 2 min later my door bust open and dre and cash was standing there eyeing my food. They looked at eachother , smirked , then walked towards me.

" hey guys whats up" i said

" sky you didn't save us no wings sis " dre said

" i ordered enough pizza doe" i said trying to back up

" nah we want wings and u finna give us some or else" cash said smirking

i glanced at my gun on my nightstand but cash saw me.

" now u wouldnt shoot ur brother and your boyfriend would u" cash said

" fine yall can have some but yall aint getting all of them" i sighed

they smiled and walked to the door and got they plates off the floor. i aint even see them put them down. like the fuck? dre sat on my bed on my left and cash sat on my right and both of them reached for my wings i smacked they hands.

" uh uh yall aint bouta put yall dirty hands in my food i will give yall some prolly diggin hella deep in yall asses for all i kno" i laughed

i gave them five wings each an  i still had like ten wings left for myself. glad i bought a large wings cuz i wouldna had nun for myself. Messin wit dre and cash hungry asses. 

we ate and like three hours later dre and cash was knocked out on my bed . Dem niggahs was slobbin and snorin and everything. so u kno ya girl had to snap a pic and put it on instagram. i slowly got up and luckily they didnt wake up. They actually started to snuggle together. They thought it was me still in the middle haha this is gonna get like 30000 likes frfr. i took the pic and posted it saying