CHAPTER 4

Sky pov

i woke up early this morning and did my morning stuff then got dressed in house clothes. it was around 12 now and my phibe started ringing.

"Hello" "wassup ma" "hey bae" u slept good last nite" " yea wbu" "i slept good but i wanted to kno if u wanted to go to the mall today and then go to the club later on tonite?" "of course i was jus bout to call B up to go but i guess its coo i can go with my sexy boyfriend" " yea i kno im sexy u aint gotta tell me" " shut yo water balloon head ass up nigga" " haha but ima be there in like 30 so get ready" " ight bae see ya" "ight bae"

i ran up stairs and put on a red crop with love on it a pair of ripped high waist shorts and my black and red jordans with a black beanie tht had fuck in red. i got my phone and purse with my black card and went downstairs. 10 min later cash was at the door knocking. i opened the door a n there was cash all swagged out and sexy and we were matching in some typa way.

" aww dis nigga tryna copy me nah" i said laughing

." nah u wish u had all dis swag" he said motioning to himself.

"whatever. boi lets go fo i change mah mind and go with my besstieee" "ight come on then"

we got in his black camero and drove of to lakeside mall. bruh i hate when the mall be TOOO packed and today tht bish was full. its like everybody and they hoe wanted to cone to the mall today. son i aint have time. We walked up to forevr 21 and i got some jeans and shorts and crops and dresses. i don't ever buy they shoes. Them bitches be fake as hell the lil leather be comin off and everything. so after i picked out what i wanted we were at the register and my total came to 130 so i slid the lady my black card and she looked at me like"where u get this from" and i jus laughed then out of nowhere cash came and was like "i got it ma" "nah bae i got it see i gave her my card" "u gave her your card where it at" "in her hand stupid" i said laughing " Damn ma tht urs" "yea i have a black card i get my money and i have a share so im kinda rich" "coo i was jus bout to give her my black card but mah bae stuntin outchea she got her own i likes dat" " yup im not like them other broke hoes i gets mine boo" " ight u sure u dont want me to pay?" "yea bae i got it " " ight coo"

i payed the lady an  we left. we went to champs and i got 5 pairs of shoes: 2 pairs of jordans 2pairs of KD'S and 1 pair of adidas. cash got hella pairs of jordans and KD'S . we payed for our stuff and left.

" bae u hungry" "yea bae i can use some food right about now" i said laughing. " ight where u wanna go bae" " BAE!!! lets go to canes i aint been here in a good minute" " ight miss hungry come order" "whatever boi"

we went up and ordered our food then we went and sat down.  we ate our food and we was walkin out when this hoe wearin some tight ass clothes came over to us and was talkin to cash like i wasnt even there. this hoe dont kno ill really drag this bitch up and down this fuckin mall. "bae i kno u still want me u just playin this hoe u got on ur arm buyin her shit and stuff broke ass hoe" she said. Nah i wasnt go say shit but this bitch done gone to fuckin far she must not kno who i am. " FIRST OF ALL BITCH I PAYED FOR THIS SHIT MYSELF, SECOND DONT DRESS LIKE A HOE BEFORE U DECIDE TO TELL SOMEBODY THT HELLA BETTER THAN U THEY A HOE AND THIRD U MIGHT WANNA SHUT YO BOWLIN BALL LOOSE PUSSY HEAD ASS UP BEFORE I TAP THT AHH UP IN THIS DAMN MALL,and cash honey needa get yo HOES in check" i said turned up. Then the hoe decided she wanted to be big and shit talkin all tht bull. " Bitch u dont kno me hoe ima beat yo ass u aint shit hoe" she said. " aye yo chris u needa stop talkin to my girl like dat" " oh cash shut yo ass up cuz im bout ta beat YO GIRL ass" she said takin out her 5 dollah earings . " bitch we really bouta fight in the mall u too petty but if u insist u can touch me and then ima drag you but until then ima keep my class up" i said takin out my earring just in case this bitch tried to do some punkk shit by pulling my earring.

she was gettin ready and shit and honestly it was hella funny seein this weak bitch talk shit. i started laughin loud. then she said something tht cut the rope. " bitch u aint go be laughin when i come after u an yours" This bitch got the nerve ight i aint wanna do this but apparently she want it so ima be nice and give it to her.

"bae hold mah shit she bouta get tore up" i gave cash my bags and walked up to this bitch and was like " bitch i suggest u watch yo mouth for i shut it for u" "do sum hoe" she said

"cash i like how u pick yo hoes" was all i said before turning around punchin the shit out of o girl chris. she tumblsd back drpping all her cheap shit on the floor. i gabbed a hand full of her cheap glue in and twisted it around my hand and just keep pounding the hoe in her face . she aint get no hits i. on me. after tht i dragged her ass out side to the curb. and said," before u start thinkin you big and shit kno who u talkin to .bitch now sit on this curb where u belong and make me some money hoe ill be back tomorrow to pick it up and if u dont have it ima beat yo ass again." and with tht i left tht hoe there on the curb cryin i walked back in the mall to see cash standin there with his mouth open. " close yo mouth boi a dick might fly in" he closed his mouth so quick. " Damn ma i aint kno u had the hands like tht then u told her to make u some money tht was funny." " yea she probably took tht shit hell serious and go really make me some money,but cash u needa check yo used to be hoes with they mouth cuz swear if another come up to me like tht ima do the same thing maybe worse" " ight ma i feel ya"

we left the mall but when we left i saw o girl chris still sittin on the curb tryna get her hit lookin ass some money to pay me. boy i bust out laughin and so did cash.  i rolled down the window and said," aye hoe get yo ass up nobody wanna fuck yo hit lookin ass right now and i damn sure dont want yo stank ass money" she got up and ran away. bruh.

hoes these days really think they on the top...... 

.................................................

what yall think about the fight

comment and vote