"Ugh, stop lecturing me" he practically throws  his bowl into the sink and leaves slamming the front door. I look at Ace and he's just minding his own business rolling his joint.

"Can you not?" I growl.

"What? I didn't do anything" He raises his brow in confusion.

"You're so annoying" the volume of my voice rising while I storm out of the kitchen, he looks dead confused. I stomp into the living room and turn on the TV and xbox.

"Annoying cunts" I roar to myself. 

"What did I do?" he chuckles as he sits down beside me, placing my cup of coffee on the table. I ignore and load up Call Of Duty, needing to release some anger that has built up.

"You're ignoring me now?" he sighs and lights his joint taking it to his lips. I down my coffee and place the empty mug on the table.

"Why are you letting him sell that?" I gesture to the joint.

"It's not my place to tell him what to do" he shrugs.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Listen, I don't want your brother knowing I slept beside you. I didn't mean to fall asleep and I was confused when I woke up" he takes a puff blowing it into the opposite direction from me.

"Trust me, I won't" I scoff.

"Okay" he nods his head slowly.

"You playing a game before I go out?" I ask him.

"Yeah, where you going?" he questions reaching for the extra controller and turns it on.

"Shopping" I bluntly say.

"For?" he asks pushing his hair off his forehead again. 

"New clothes for starting the year" I smile loading up the game, we best play better today.

"Ah" he says, the game of blackout starts. we laugh and shout as we play, the rest of our teams died while Ace and I are against a full squad.

"I think we're fucked here" he rests his tongue on his bottom lip in concentration. 

"Yup" I say trying to stay focused. I'm pretty competitive and if we lose I'll rage.

"The left!" Ace shouts as we begin to shoot, I throw my cluster but we get taken down with a stupid sparrow.

"SHIT!" I shout in frustration.

"I knew it" he says.

"Fucking sparrow" I whine.

"Ah well, maybe next time" He shrugs.

"Right, I'm away to get ready" I slap my knees before standing up.

"Can I come?" He asks.

"Why?" I chuckle narrowing my eyes. 

"I'm bored and I need jeans. Plus I have no clue where Ash went" He shrugs. His damn shrugs are annoying.

"Sure" I half smile. I take a quick shower and quickly get changed into light blue ripped jeans that are ripped all down the leg and a yellow baggy crop top with yellow vans. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and I don't even bother to do makeup because I'm lazy.

When I come out the bedroom, Ace is standing by the door on his phone fully dressed with black jeans, plain white t-shirt and black vans. His hair is slightly damp and messy and it's pushed back off his forehead. He looks hot.

No he doesn't, shut up cam.

On the drive I blab on about the game we just lost on and blame him for it but he just laughs and jokes with me as I go on and on. He parks the car in the mall parking lot. We walk in and I go wild picking a load of clothes off the hangers and placing it over Aces arm. He follows me around for half an hour, his arms full of clothes. He doesn't complain once. I'm surprised he hasn't. 

"Changing rooms" I skip to the changing rooms. I tell him to sit on the couch as I try on dresses and other pieces of clothing. I change into a tight black strapless dress that ends mid thigh. I look in the mirror you look hot my subconscious says. I pull back the curtain to show Ace to see what he thinks, as he hears the curtain open and looks up and his eyes go wide.

"Too much?" I ask, I mean yeah for college but for parties this would be great.

"Uhmm" he adjusts himself on the couch tugging at his jeans, why is he being weird.

"Yes too much" he coughs looking up and down my body his eyes not meeting my mine.

"What even for a party? " I turn to the mirror inside the cubicle.

"Yes" He nods.

I groan and pull the curtain closed. I try on different outfits shorts, dresses, jeans and t-shirt. Ace was acting weird, but I didn't ask him what was wrong. He said he would get jeans another time as we place my bags in the trunk.

The drive home was silent, well Ace was silent and I talked. He didn't say a word which is unlike him, not even a laugh out of him. Oh well he's probably just high or some shit. I want food, I've only had coffee which is unlike me.

"I'm hungry" I whine to Ace.

"I'll go past somewhere" he says keeping his eyes on the road. Thank god because I'm starved.

____________________________

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕