10 - I Got A Taste Of Love In A Simple Way

Mulai dari awal

"I know." 

We both just sighed. Then I told him, "You know what? I'm actually extremely happy that they poked holes in the condom, because now we have a human that belongs to us," I said to him, walking towards him and getting on the bed with him. I got in between his legs and I put my head on his stomach. "Ben, what are you doing?" He asked me while laughing. "I'm talking to my baby." He just laughed again. I put my head in a position to where I was now only looking at his stomach and I started talking to my baby that's in Joe's belly. 

"Hey, Baby Mazzello. I'm your dad, by the way." Joe laughed at that and started running a hand through my hair. I continued talking to my baby. "I just wanted to say that I'm so beyond happy and grateful that I have you. And I don't care if you're a boy or a girl, all I care about is that you're happy and healthy, and that's all that matters to me." I then kissed his stomach. "I love you." I looked up at him to see that he had the biggest smile on his face. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing, I'm just so happy that our baby has a dad like you." We both smiled at each other. I leaned up from his stomach and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. He made it deeper by putting his hands on my face. I truly do love him.

Baby Mazzello's/Mozzarella's pov (And yes, it's now going to have a pov in chapters from now on.) 

Where the fuck am I? Am I swimming? It's kind of cold in here! What's that? 

I then saw a hand pressing on my tent. (Baby Mazzello only thinks that Joe's stomach is a tent so yeah. If you were wondering, that's what it is.) Then I heard someone from outside speak. 

"Ben, what are you doing?"

It sounded like whoever said that was laughing. Whenever I hear people laugh from outside it makes me jealous because I've been trying to learn how to laugh but I just can't master it right now. Then I heard someone reply, "I'm talking to my baby." Then it looked like someone put their head on my tent. I heard whoever was on my tent and they said, "Hey, Baby Mazzello. I'm your dad, by the way." I heard another laugh from outside of my tent. Okay, whatever that guy says, he's my dad. He continued with what he had to say. "I just wanted to say that I'm so beyond happy and grateful that I have you."  . . . What does 'grateful' mean? "And I don't care if you're a boy or a girl, all I care about is that you're happy and healthy, and that's all that matters to me." I then saw a pair of lips kiss my tent. The person, or 'my dad' then told me, "I love you." . . .Well, I guess I love you, too.

Joe's pov 

Ben and I were both shirtless and making out on the bed. I went for the zipper on his pants and he went for mine. We were going to go further but then my mom came into the room. "Hey, honey, your fr- oh! I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were doing . . . that." She was covering her eyes once she saw what we were doing. 

"Oh, hey Ms. Mazzello. We were just-" Ben tried to explain but my mom interrupted. "It's okay Ben, I was just going to tell Joe that his friend, Gwil is here." I then told her that I'll be down in a minute and she left.  

Ben and I put our shirts on and I went to the door. I noticed Ben following behind me and Gwil still doesn't know that him and I are together so if Gwil sees him here, he'll definitely raise some suspicions. "Ben, you can't follow me to the door. Gwil still doesn't know about us and he kinda hates you so he would be confused to see you here," I explained to Ben. He walked back to my room and I continued going downstairs and to open the front door. 

I opened it and saw Gwil jumping up and down. "What are you so happy about?" He stopped jumping. "No reason. Just come to my house tomorrow night, and bring a friend if you want to." I was really confused. "Why?" I asked him, he responded a bit too quickly. "Just be there at 9:00 PM, okay?" 

"O-Okay." 

"Great! See you then!" He told me, then he left by running down the block. 

I closed the door in pure confusion. 

That was weird. 

I just brushed the thought off and went back upstairs to my room. I opened the door and saw Ben on my bed. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked me once I shut the door. "I'm fine, but where were we?" I asked him in a devilish/sexy voice as I got back on the bed. He smiled, putting his arms around my waist, and pulling me into a kiss.  

You know what we did after that.

Hi, everyone! I'm back! So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Also for some reason, this didn't take me as long as normal to write because I typed this chapter really fast and I don't know how. Also, I already know that the title has nothing to do with the chapter, but I had to think of something. And the next chapter is going to be spicy! Also, please tell me what you think about Baby Mazzello's/Mazzarella's pov. But yeah! I'm gonna go! I love you guys to death and I'll talk to you in the next chapter! Tootles!