Okay let me get this straight

My mom is sending me to a confirmation youth group (which I don't mind that much, and I know and like the people there) but since there are so many people in two groups they made a third and are taking kids from the others.

Now, this asshole of a lady (and somehow the leader of the fucking group) texted my mother and asked if I could go. My mother said no because she knows the woman who supervises my group and I'm going through a medicine change. You think that would be the end of it, right?

Wrong.

Next thing she knows she's out of the group chat for the parents of my group, and another lady says "yeah you'll be joining this group" and sends her the address. She told me and I said "no, I'm not going to this group". She agrees and we're both pissed off.

Like, does our opinion not matter? Both of us don't want me going and my mom made it CLEAR why. We're hoping to fix this problem because I'm not budging. Ever.

Edit: They took the original 12 because only one person volunteered and everyone had their excuses, but none of the ones in my group had anything medical related. And so I basically rejected it and now I'm not in any youth groups because I feel comfortable around my previous leader because she knew of my condition, knew my mom well, and kept an eye out for any of my absent seizures. This one wouldn't even know if I had one, even if my mom explained it to them (tbh I doubt they would listen to her after they shoved her in the new group despite her good reasoning). And so I refused to deal with that bullshit and she let me just get out of youth groups all together. That's just dandy.

Edit 2: The woman gave a random person (probably from the group) my number and I am now uncomfortable.