Forums

sandflower1234 it wouldn't let me copy and paste the forums from my notes D:<

Name: Stormcloud
Gender: Tom
Age: 48 Moons
Clan: WindClan
Rank: Deputy
Mate/Crush/Kits: He may or may not have a slight attraction to a certain RiverClan deputy
Appearance:

Name: StormcloudGender: TomAge: 48 MoonsClan: WindClanRank: DeputyMate/Crush/Kits: He may or may not have a slight attraction to a certain RiverClan deputyAppearance:

Personality: Stormcloud is a friendly and easy-going tom. He tries to look for the best in situations and tries to avoid unnecessary battles. Still, he is a stubborn cat and can often take on more work than what would be healthy. This gets him in trouble with his beloved niece, Blackbird.
Weaknesses: Pretty RiverClan deputies, his family, Stormcloud is a workaholic
Other: His litter mates are Mistfur (deceased), Featherfall (whereabouts unknown), and Owlspark. His niece is Blackbird.

Name: Owlspark
Gender: Tom
Age: 48 Moons
Clan: WindClan
Rank: Warrior
Mate/Crush/Kits: He believes that he is above mates
Appearance:

Name: OwlsparkGender: TomAge: 48 MoonsClan: WindClanRank: WarriorMate/Crush/Kits: He believes that he is above mates Appearance:

Personality: Owlspark is a grumpy and jealous tom. He argues with Stormcloud a lot and tends to be very unpopular in WindClan. He thinks he deserves the best and that he should be deputy instead of his littermate.
Weaknesses: Attractive toms, his jealousy and anger issues, he is rather insecure
Other: His littermates are Stormcloud, Featherfall (whereabouts unknown), and Mistfur (deceased). Blackbird is his niece and he adores her.

Name: Blackbird
Gender: She-cat
Age: 24 Moons
Clan: WindClan
Rank: Medicine Cat
Mate/Crush/Kits: None at the moment
Appearance:

Name: BlackbirdGender: She-catAge: 24 MoonsClan: WindClanRank: Medicine CatMate/Crush/Kits: None at the momentAppearance:

(Artwork done by a friend on Discord)
Personality: Blackbird is friendly and kind. She doesn't like to leave others behind and isn't afraid to state her opinion on matters. She's stubborn and will go against what another cat tells her to do if it doesn't go with her morals, and is willing to extend help to anyone who needs it (no matter their Clan). She is very accepting and is seen as a mother figure towards many in her Clan.
Weaknesses: Blackbird is physically no match for a warrior, due to her training. She also just can't seem to help herself when a cat is in need, no matter where they come from.
Other: Blackbird lost her mentor soon after she received her full name, after a dog got loose on the moor. Because of this she can sometimes doubt herself and she relies a bit on her medicine cat friends to help her. Her mother, Mistfur, died soon after her birth, and so she was raised by her uncles Owlspark and Stormcloud (both of whom she loves dearly).