Dream

Okay I had a weird ass dream and I needed to tell ya'll before I forget it.

Okay for some reason it's Easter or we're just doing an egg hunt in the middle of September. I get to the door and there's this dude that I don't know and he's like "hey can I go inside" and I say no and awkwardly go inside and close the door.

One of the adults says no and goes inside. I'm in the kitchen with some kid (isn't someone I know in real life) and then there's a fucking car running through my house and killing my parents. So I'm terrified as shit and so is the person with me.

So we bolt to the backyard after snatching a flashlight (ironically it's a flashlight by dad just bought for all of us).

But my friend grabs a normal sized one and we snatch our backpacks, taking everything out and putting in the 'essentials'

But my friend grabs a normal sized one and we snatch our backpacks, taking everything out and putting in the 'essentials'. I put in my blanket, a pillow, my current favorite stuffed animal, etc.

I did not pack water and food because I'm apparently dumb in this dream.

We finish packing and book it in the backyard. We barely got caught but we made it over the fence and kept running. Next thing we know is there are a bunch of kids who also have backpacks (and brought food and water like sensible humans) and we run to the nearest town and camp out at some sort of cabin.

We're near the woods like all creepy ass shit and when we try waving for help no one sees us. So we're basically relying on each other. I eat a bit of pickle and it tasted salty and I'm like "shit I don't have water and it's salty I must not eat it". Honestly I can't see myself eating a pickle so I'm not surprised.

Then there are some weird shit going on like I see some creepy ghosts and I'm just freaked out, but most of them weren't too scary. Most of them. For some reason I had brought chalk with me (genius am I right) and I played with the kids. But some kid was like "pack it up we're leaving soon" but we didn't.

I began to walk out at night with an idiot and saw an ambulance just driving casually. I somehow manage to gain attention and one girl steps out. I explain and she just starts chatting and there is a ghost behind her. A boy with an open mouth, which is black, and black eyes. I was continuing to freak out but she comes to see the other kids and is like "okay off to an orphanage we all go" because apparently all our parents/caretakers are dead??

Anyways happy ending I got to not suffer in a cabin with several people who can't take showers due to water bills and electricity bills.

I still consider dream me as an idiot for not packing actual things needed to survive.