He was telling me he couldn't wait to get me alone so he could put it on me. That really made me want his sexy ass even more. I turned into the private entrance of Mystique. I was like well here we are baby. Preston got out first and walked over to open my door. He was a true gentleman I couldn't ask for more. I whispered in Daddy's ear. This pussy is already throbbing for you baby. He grabbed my ass. As we walked inside and this chick in this sexy yellow get up. Scanned our personal invite to tonight's festivities. 

She said welcome to Mystique. I'm Nina if I can be of any assistance let me know. Preston asked what the specials were for the night? So she filled us in saying we have these chocolate covered strawberry edibles. They're really yummy and they get you in the mood. I was like yes we'll take those, please. Daddy and I had a seat at this booth. My bae sipped his drink and started rubbing on my titties. I was like look who's starting before we even get the strawberries. Just as I said it Nina popped up with our edibles. 

I grabbed my chocolate strawberry and let bae taste it. He devoured the fruit and licked his lips. Daddy picked up my berry up and fed it to me. I took my time eating the strawberry and sucked the remainder of the chocolate off his hand. Preston was like baby, you got my mans up. I laughed and was like good he gonna get it tonight. It wasn't long before my high had kicked in. I told Daddy I felt good all over he was like hell yeah. We should see what they got going on around here.