Chapter 19

Claras POV

Once we get back up to the room Sean runs me a bath and sets me in it once its full. I hum excitedly, sinking down into the hot water closing my eyes instantly. I hear Sean chuckle before walking out of the bathroom closing the door softly.

Clara we need to talk to your new form. She has been acting restless and sketchy. I hum in response before opening my mind to talk to both pharah and my new form.

My word it did take you long enough Clara. Do you not wish to talk to your new panther friend? 

Oh im sorry, I have wanted to talk to you. But i was having to rest a bit. You did show up unannounced and surprised me and my body. Ive been resting up.

Oh dont be sorry my dear.  I am just pulling your tail. I know what i did to you and I apologize for that child.

I am not a child. I do wish to know your name. You know mine how do i not know yours?

My name is Bastet, my dear.

I sit up quickly my eyes widening making water splash "Bastet?! Like the egyptian goddess Bastet?!"

She chuckles as Sean runs in looking at me in a panic from my outburst.

Yes my child. I am Bastet the egyptian goddess. Did you not wonder why you were never truly afraid of the person you called mistress? The only reason i came out this time was because i was afraid myself. Your death would cause the downfall of a kingdom. I do not trust your mate to the fullest. I came out to protect you and the kingdom. I am a very protective goddess.

I glance towards Sean. She doesnt trust him? Hes looking at me confusion and worry etched in his eyes. I give him a small smile before going back to the conversation. How.. how are you one of my forms. I thought it was just like how pharah is.

Pharah? Is that what you tokd her your name was? How foolish!

Wait what. Pharah is not your name?

Well no it is not Clara. I did not feel like telling you would have been the best thing at the time. But now that Bastet is out, i guess its time to come clean. My true name is Byakko. Granted i am usually with a male being the mark on my forhead in my true form means king. But the high council of gods and goddesses decided it was time for a change. Thats including me.

We chose the strongest person we could find. The most caring that we could find. All of us changed our forms to be with you. I changed my form to a girl cat and we all became apart of you. We are all very proud to be your forms. You have come so far, the more you grow the more you will see how strong you are. The stronger you get, mentally and physically the stronger your powers will get. The stronger we will get. You are the only one that can save the kingdom of shifters.

The people who are leading now are leading us to war and extinction. We chose you to fight. As well as Haley. Haley is young but we have given her the ability to heal. It will only kick in when she feels lost and scared just how you did when i appeared Clara. When someone she loves and trusts the most gets hurt and she breaks her powers will awaken.

You.. you said we all? Theres more?

Well there is one more but she will not appear until something drastic happens. We hope it wont happen. Shes not exactly a goddes persay. But more of a demon. If she comes out there is a chance you wont come back the nice girl you are. You may end up not gaining control back. We are going to try our hardest not to have you use her. But she is there if we need her.