Chapter 7

"Oh come on lover boy.. " I say as I walk into the kitchen. I hear a chuckle before his footsteps follow after me
___________________________

We eat laughing and talking about random things. No one brings up what happened in the living room. I'm thankful for that. I go quite watching everyone, still smiling. I have a family now.

I'm ripped of my thoughts as hand waves in front of me. I blink and look at the person who owned the hand. It was Sean. I blushed lightly.

"S.. Sorry.. What were you saying?" He chuckles.

"How would you like to meet the pack tomorrow? They need too know who their beta female is. " I nod smiling.

"I would love too! But where am I going to sleep? " he gives me an "are you crazy" look before replying.

"Well. With me of course. Haley will have a room two room away from us. So if something happens you'll be right there. " I nod.

"Great. Show me too our room. I'm a bit tired. " he chuckles standing up.

I stand up after him and I look at Haley who's still eating. I smile lightly watching her before she looks up and waves her hand as if dismissing me.

"I'm going to stay here and continue eating Clara. I mean. If it's ok with you" I laugh nodding.

"Yes it's fine just be sure to get to bed at a reasonable hour!" She rolls her eyes smiling.

"Yes mother!" I smile and turns towards Sean. Giving a fake salute I tell him I'm ready to go to bed which makes him laugh shaking his head.

He starts to walk out of the room before stopping and turning towards me. I go to question what he has to say but I'm cut off by me yelping in surprise. I'm now in his arms bridal style.

I giggle lightly and cuddles into his warm chest starting to purr. My tiger ears and tail popped out once again as I got comfy in his arms. I nuzzle his neck lightly purring louder as he gripped my thighs tighter his thumb rubbing over them.

He opens a door I go to look up but then I'm flying through the air. I gasp as I hit a soft bed. My ears twitching feverishly I glance around the room before my eyes land on Sean. I smile up at him as he walk over too me crawling into the bed too where he is hovering over me.

I tilt my head to the side lightly staring up at him, studying his features as if it's the last time I'm going to see them. He smirks leaning down closer too me.

"I haven't forgot you teased me down stairs Clara." My eyes widen slightly but I quickly recover putting on an innocent face.

"What do you mean?" I tilt my head slightly my tail thumping the bed quietly.

He smirks leaning down really close to me to where I can feel his breath run across my ear as he speaks. "Oh. You know exactly what I mean. " I suck in a breath closing my eyes trying to calm my heart from racing.

My tail continues thumping the bed lightly until he grabs it holding it down. My eyes snap open and heat rushes to my cheeks. Another thing I hate about being a werecat. When someone touches your tail when you are in human form it pretty much the same as foreplay.

I hold back any sounds that wanted to come out as he runs his hand through the fur of my tail. I start to wiggle around, trying to get him to stop but he doesn't. I let out a small whine.

He looks at me before tilting his head slightly. "You ok Clara?" I nod my head still blushing.

"Y...yeah I'm fine. " he stops rubbing my tail and I relax instantly staring up into his eyes.

He looks at me confused before I see something flash in his eyes. He gives me a smirk before grabbing my tail again pulling on it slightly. I let out a loud gasp mixed in with a whine.

He smiles leaning down to me connecting his lips to mine and he continues rubbing my tail. The Sparks that come from the kiss and him rubbing my tail clashes in my stomach making me gasp into the kiss, which allows his tongue to slip through.

Our tongues start fighting for dominance, he wins of course. His hand runs up my tail and to my ass. He grips it with both of his hands before quickly flipping us over.

He is now sitting with his back against the headboard and me straddling him. He caresses my ass as we pull away from the kiss to catch our breath.

I rest my forehead against his, fighting Pharah for control over my body. I can feel my eyes flickering back and forth from my tigers to mine. He chuckles before pecking my lips lightly. I smile lightly leaning back sitting in his lap.

He sighs lightly wrapping his arms around my waist looking at me. " I'm so happy I found you Clara."

I giggle lightly. " me too. I wish we would have met earlier." He nods agreeing with me. I yawn lightly and lean forward resting my head in his chest my tail and ears disappearing. I start purring from his warmth.

He chuckles and moves to where he's laying down but keeping my on top of him. He smiles and lifts my head by my chin and plants a small kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight my little kitten. " I blush lightly and smiles.

"Goodnight wolfy." I snuggle my head into his shirt breathing in his scent before slowly drifting off to sleep.

___________________________

Sorry for the wait. And this short chapter. I'm been busy with school and other shit 🙄🙄. But I'll try to update more regularly and have longer chapters. I'm sorry my lil shifters. I hope I am forgiven