Dean pulled out the horsemen’s rings that were shaped into a key and threw them onto the wall, where to Alex’s surprise they stuck, then he began to speak in Enochian, “Bvtmon tabges babalon.” The wall around the rings began to crack and a large hole appeared in the wall, blowing everything around the room.

         “Sammy!” Dean went over to Sam who was beginning to wake up.

         “Dean!” Sam groaned, “I can feel him!”

         Alex could tell it wasn’t Sam who was talking, “Dean!”

        “You gotta go now!” Dean helped Sam up, not hearing Alex trying to stop him. “Go now, Sammy. Go!”

         Sam walked towards the hole then stopped, turning back to Dean, “I was just messing with you.” Lucifer said. “Sammy’s long gone.” He turned back to the cage door and chanted, “Chdr btvmon tabges babalon,” closing the cage. Lucifer walked over to the rings and pulled them off, putting the key into his pocket.

         “I told you, this would always happen in Detroit.” Lucifer told Dean, then teleported himself and Alex away, leaving Dean alone and near tears.

 ~

         Alex watched from the other side of the room as Lucifer killed all of Sam’s old school friends who had been possessed by demons. There was blood all over the place, and the demons were torn to shreds.

         She now stood behind Lucifer where he sat on a few stairs, hands and clothing coated in blood. He looked over to a mirror, “So, are we having fun yet?” Alex assumed he was talking to Sam.

         Alex shifted her feet uncomfortably, no idea what to do next. There was nothing she could do really. Their plan was ruined, and the fight was going to happen. “Alex.” Lucifer turned to her.

         “Y-Yeah…?” It no longer felt like she was having a normal conversation, Lucifer was cold, and evil, and he was getting his way.

         “Why don’t you go have some fun, yeah?” He suggested.

         “Uhm...Fun?” It didn’t feel right looking at Sam but talking to Lucifer.

         “Yes, tomorrow I will be fighting Michael and you are not allowed to interfere.” Lucifer seemed to be warning her to stay away.

         “Where’s the fight? So...yanno..I, uh, stay away…” Alex still had some hope she could stop this.

         “Lawrence, Kansas. But there is nothing you can do to stop this Alex, I will not allow it. Now, go, blow off a little steam.” Lucifer ordered.

         “Y-Yeah....” Alex teleported herself to a random city. “Holy shit…” She sighed and rested her hands on her knees. “That...that was...something…” She was at a loss for words. What do I do now?!

         “You okay lady?” Alex looked up to see a man standing there, a worried expression on his face.

         “Yeah, yeah...I’m...fine…” Alex stammered as the ground began to quake. Oh for fucks sake Lucifer. The man began to freak out, along with everyone else in the town, trying to run to safety.