Chapter fourteen part one

Chapter 14 part 1

         Alex woke up to see the hotel room dark and Gabriel and Leo no where to be found. “Leo? Gabriel?” Alex stood up and grabbed her gun from under her pillow, cocking it just in case.

         “Hello.” Alex whirled around and pointed her gun at the new voice. “No need to point that gun at me, it won’t work anyway.” Alex recognized the voice to be Lucifer’s and slowly lowered the gun as he walked towards her from the shadows.

         “What do you want? And where is everyone?” Alex narrowed her eyes.

         “You’re dreaming.”

         "You can come into my dreams?!” Alex put her gun down on a bureau. (A/N bureau is a fucking weird word man)

        “Of course.” Lucifer said matter-of-factly.

         “Why didn’t you just come see me in real life? Or just talk mentally?”

         “Wanted something different I suppose.” Lucifer shrugged.

         “Okay. What are you here for?” Alex crossed her arms.

         “Well you didn’t do a very good job protecting Famine.” Lucifer pointed out.

         Alex laughed awkwardly, “Oh yeah….that…”

         “And you’re still working with the Winchesters.”

         “Yeah, yeah, I know, you want me to stop and rule by your side.” Alex mocked and rolled her eyes.

         “No, actually.”

         “What?” Alex lowered her arms back to her sides and raised an eyebrow.

         “Continue playing both sides, just to see what happens.” Lucifer ordered, looking at her thoughtfully.

         “Seriously?”

         “Yes. Although I still don’t believe being so close to my brother is a good thing.”

         “Yeah, whatever.” Alex ignored him. “We done?”

         “One last thing, soon, Death will be rising the dead in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Don’t interfere.” Lucifer warned, a threatening tone in his voice.

         “Why would I- wait. That’s where Bobby lives!” Alex exclaimed.

         “Do not go there.” Lucifer warned again. “I think you’ve already learned what happens if you don’t listen, right?”

 '“I bet you don’t treat Death this way.” Alex huffed, recrossing her arms. “But fine. They’ll be able to handle it anyway….Can I actually sleep now?”

 '“Fine.” Lucifer agreed, then disappeared. But instead of being able to sleep, Alex woke up.

    “What time is it?” Alex rubbed her eyes and sat up lazily.

         “It’s two am. Why are you up?” Gabriel looked at her questioningly.

         “Uhn.” Alex pulled the blanket over her head as she flopped down onto the pillow again. “Angels shouldn’t be allowed to enter dreams and shit.” Her voice was slightly muffled.