“Looks like he’s here.” Lucifer commented, now standing beside her.

         Alex backed away from Lucifer a little and watched two demons pull Sam and Dean in.

         “Hey guys,” Lucifer greeted, looking out the window like he had when Alex came in. “So nice of you to drop in.” He blew on the glass and it froze, “Sorry if it’s a bit chilly. Most people think I burn hot,” Lucifer drew a trident in the frost. “It’s actually quite the opposite."

         “Well, I’ll alert the media.” Dean said, looking a bit nervous, but Sam looked terrified.

         “Help me understand something guys,” Lucifer  turned away from the window and walked towards the brothers some. “I mean, stomping through my front door is...a tad suicidal, don’t you think?”

         “We’re not here to fight you.” Sam said, still nervous but a bit more confident.

         “No? Then why are you?”

         “I want to say ‘yes’.”

         “Excuse me?” Sam inhaled deeply and closed his eyes, killing the two demons that had brought them in. “Chock-full of ovaltine are we?”

         “You heard me, yes.” Sam repeated.

         “You’re serious…”

         “Look, judgement day is a runaway train, we get it now. We just want off.”

         “Meaning?”

         “Deal of the century. I give you a free ride, but when all this is over, I live, he lives,” Sam gestured to Dean. “You bring our parents back.”

         “Okay can we please drop the telenovela? I know you have the rings, Sam.” Lucifer said, a finger on his chin.  Alex looked away, still ashamed she ratted them out.

         “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Sam wasn’t ready to back out of their plan.

         “The horsemen’s rings? The magic keys to my cage? Ring a bell?” Lucifer walked forward to stand between Sam and Dean. “C’mon Sam, I’ve never lied to you, you could at least pay me the same respect!” He continued walking forward so he was behind the Winchesters then turned back toward them.

         “It’s okay, I’m not mad.” He assured, smiling a little. “A wrestling match inside your noggin. I like the idea. Just you and me, one round. No tricks. You win, you jump in the hole. I win, well, I win….What do you say Sam? A fiddle of gold against your soul, cause I’m better then you~” He said the last part in a sing-song voice.

         “So he knows, doesn’t change anything.” Sam said to Dean, not looking away from Lucifer.

         “Sam-” Dean tried to stop him.

         “We don’t have any other choice.”

         “No-”

         “Yes.”

         Alex was frozen and shock, and she was sure Lucifer held her in place too, as a bright light covered the room and Lucifer changed vessels from his old one into Sam. She closed her eyes, and when the light died down, Sam and Lucifer’s old vessel were lying on the ground.