Capitolo Ventotto

Start from the beginning

"Oh fuck daddy, yessss" she hissed suddenly awake.

She started to hump my mouth as her hands held the sheets for dear life.

I grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them open as I sucked a finger and circled her little rosette.

"Ahh!" She squealed in surprise before trying to squirm away but I held her in place.

"Trust me, I won't hurt you," I said lifting my face to speak to her.

"O-okay-" before she could finish I was eating her out again, this time I sucked the sound out of her clit as one hand thrusted to fingers In her and my other hand played with her ass.

I curved my fingers in her pussy, making sure to hunt her sweet spot as I slowly pushed my finger through the tight ring of her ass.

"Oh my- FÜCK!" She moaned as she began to ride my face for dear life, pushing for that orgasm ro was over her.

I groaned and felt my dick leak as I watched her right ass swallow my finger.

"That's it bambina, ride daddy's face just like that,"

"Oh yess daddy! Fuck yes! Keep eating my pussy just like that don't stop," she cried out.

I started to thrust faster and faster into her pussy and ass until I felt her shiver and shake, "I'm coming daddy, I'm fucking coming!" She screamed before she thrashed around.

Her body convulsed around me and I felt her ass and pussy clench and uncle h around my fingers.

Her pussy leaked out her orgasm and I licked it all up, loving the way she tasted.

I was happy I could make her cum that hard with only my mouth but I wasn't done.

I slowly let my finger out of her before getting back up from the bed and removing my shorts.

"We're not done baby, you're going to ride this di-" before I could finish I heard screaming coming for downstairs.

My body immediately went into protective mode as I pulled my shorts up and got Daluchi dressed fast.

"What-"

"WHERE IS HE!" I heard and all to familiar voice yell.

I instantly tensed up before I went to my draw and pulled out my gun and placed Daluchi behind me.

My face had a deep scowl of hatred as Priscilla's father and Pricilla walked in.

Daluchi  clinged onto me. I could tell she was shaking and it just made me angrier.

I didn't want her to be afraid of me again but this man was making that difficult.

"What are you doing here?" I growled out in anger as I pointed my gun at him.

"Oh put the gun down idiota, unless you want your parents dead." He smirked.

My free hand clenched tightly at my side as I heard Daluchi gasp.

"Why is that bitch in your room?!" Pricilla screamed before storming over and raising her hand to slap daluchi.

Before she could I grabbed her wrist tightly and twisted it. "You will not lay a hand on her unless you don't want your hands anymore!" I yelled before throwing her back.

Her eyes held hatred and unshed tears that made me look at her with disgust.

"Is that how you treat your fiancée?"

"I will never marry a slut like your daughter Mr. Ramirez,"

"Baby!" Pricilla gasped, "the only one I've had sex with is you, don't you remember that amazing night when-"

"You're fucking delusional, you need help," I sneered.

"How can you say that? You said you love me," she took a step towards me before I gave her a chilling glare stopping her in her tracks.

"let's not waste time Luca okay? Your parents are downstairs fast asleep- you should really check who you hire by the way," he smirked.

"You-"

"Planted my men in your house? Yes I did. Anyways, you will follow Pricilla and I to Mexico to be married by Wednesday. If you don't your sweet little play toys mom will be killed."

"You wouldn't!" Daluchi gasped as she moved from behind me. Tears leaking down her eyes.

"Oh yes I would. Your slutty self is in the way of my daughters marriage and whatever she wants she gets and if that means killing you and your family," the man shrugged, "so be it."

"Don't you dare hurt her!" I seethed. My eyes burning with hatred for the father daughter pair.

"Follow us and they will both be safe. Your choice."

"Luca," Daluchi whispered, "my mom," her big brown eyes stared up into mine. Tears staining her beautiful face.

My heart squeezed at seeing her miserable and I could only blame the people in front of me.

As I looked down at her and back at the smiling pair I had to keep all my anger in from strangling them.

I looked back at Daluchi before answering, "fine. I'll go."

"See I knew you were a smart young man," Mr. Ramirez smiled.

Pricilla jumped up and down happily. I wanted to spit in her plastic face.

Disgusting. She's not even worthy of my spit.

"Let me talk to Daluchi for a minute first."

Daluchi was already crying in my arms, her body shook with all these emotions and it broke my heart.

"2 minutes," Pricilla said annoyed, "I don't like other women talking to my man," she huffed before storming out.

"Daluchi," I spoke softly as they left, "I'm so so so sorry I put you through this. But I won't let them do this to us. I will be back for you okay? Trust that I will be back"

"I- my mom- I don't," she couldn't even finish speaking before she was sobbing in my arms again.

"I love you Daluchi and nothing and no one will change that. You are mine and I am yours and I will come back for us, just wait for me please,"

"O-okay. But come back please and please make sure my mom is safe...she's all I have,"

"I promise."

I'm sorry guys but I hope you enjoyed the update!!!! I just came back from work and I'm really tired so I didn't write all of this chapter but the next chapter is gonna be a time skip so be ready for that!!!!!!❤️❤️ please make sure to comment vote and leave feedback!!! Love y'all