Jeon Yoona

Another night, another filthy businessman who couldn't pay his debt I have to sleep with and kill. It's getting boring, I hate doing this, it used to be fun back in the day. I used to enjoy pleasuring myself with them and then killing them, it was painfully joyful, but now it's boring! So boring. Mother always told me that I wouldn't be successful, success isn't determined by what you do, it's determined by wealth. I make a shit tonne of money, I'm successful, right?

I looked down at my Father's grave now, the parent I cared more about and wished was still alive. This was the only time I'm able to see him when nobody can see me. He cared for me, took all the hits when mother was angry and now is dead. He died in her hands, my own mother killing my father, not the other way around. I was always confused as to why he didn't fight back, he had the strength, but mentally, he was weak. So weak. It killed me to see him suffer so much, because of me, my birth was his death. I promised myself that I'd make all the money for him so he can live an amazing life and when I did, he refused. He refused to take any money because he was attached to my mother, like a leech, he was crazy for her.

I always question other people's actions but never, once, question mine. I'm just like him, so weak, nobody will ever know, I'm a good actress. I have to be a good actress, if I'm not good, they'll know, know how to kill me, like she killed father.

Moon Taeil

I'm worried for him, Taeyong has never gotten this bad before and we've lost a lot of people. Sure, it was his Fiancée, but he wasn't even like this when his parents died. He hasn't slept properly in days and his eyes are burning into the screen, we're supposed to discuss missions together but it seems like he's got this all covered. I know what he's doing and I know it'll lead to an all-out war, but what can I do?

"Taeyongah,"
"What!"
"I- it doesn't matter," his outburst took me by surprise, he hasn't shouted at me like that before.
"N-nothing, it's okay."
"I'm sorry Hyung, I just, I just need to end them most painfully and I, I need some time. I can't let them get away for what they've done!"
"Don't overwork yourself, you've been doing that lately and it's making me worried."
"I won't Hyung, once my plan is finished, they'll suffer and we'll gain our power, for Seulgi."
"For Seulgi, I'll leave you to it now." I left, it was the only thing I could do, I hate seeing him like this, especially when I can't stop him. I'm worried, worried that he won't ever go back to the way he was before. Just when everything was going well, it all went to shit. Speaking of shit, my headaches are getting worse and I've started vomiting. This is weird, I've never experienced anything like this before.

Lee Donghyuck

"Haechannie," He sang,
"Please shut up Mark, I'm sick of hearing your voice,"
"Ouchie! I'm sorry, you've been off for the past two weeks and I'm worried about you." Bless his heart, I can stay mad at him for long, it's too hard to nowadays. "No, I'm sorry, it's not your fault."
"Is it, um, Minah?"
"I-, h-how did you?"
"Did someone call my name?" How did she hear us? "Haechan, I've been looking all over for you, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever." I signalled Mark to say something, but it looked like he didn't want to get involved, "Um, I'm going to go and leave you two here," that little shit.
"So, Haechan, why have you been avoiding me?"
"I haven't," I spoke lowly,
"Ugh! Come on, it's so obvious. Every corner I turn, you've turned the next. Have I done something wrong, did I offend you in any way? If I did, I'm so sorry, please can we be friends again, pleaseeeee." Of course, you haven't done anything wrong, you can never do anything to hurt me Minah, not intentionally. I can't tell you why I've been ignoring you, I have to lie, again. Forgive me. "Oh, it's nothing, I've just been feeling a little blue lately, that's all, nothing serious." Lies. You liar, you coward, you can't even tell her. "Oh, I, I didn't know, I'm sorry for intruding." You don't have to be sorry, it's ok, if I get to see you and be your friend, that's all I need, you'll be mine one day. "No! No, you can stay, I'm starting to cheer up now, we can talk properly again. Wanna go to the garden?"
"I don't know, it's kind of late and I'm waiting for Minyoung to return, can we stay in here?"
"Sure, come sit," come to me Minah, you belong to me and me only.