Lee Minyoung

I looked up at the dark sky, it's raining, looks like the weather stands by me. My face was soaked and I wasn't sure if it was the raindrops or my tears, his words hurt me, a lot. I guess mine hurt him too, but I have never felt this kind of hurting before, he loved me. He loved me and I threw it away because of my cowardly instinct. A coward, that's what you are Minyoung, a coward who can't even stand up for anyone! You don't care about anyone but yourself, you're too busy thinking about what other people think to give yourself some respect and worth. "Worthless!" I screamed at the alleyway, "You're worthless!"
"Oh come on now, you're not that worthless," I quickly pulled out my gun and aimed it at my culprit, except he wasn't there. That rustic voice, I've heard it before, but from where? "Who is it! Get out!" I aimed my gun in all directions, but no one. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my back, before getting the wind knocked right out of me, that hurt like a bitch. Come on Minyoung, get up! Get up! I tried to pull myself up, but whoever knocked me out had their foot on my hand, I screamed in pain, but nobody heard me. I looked up to meet my culprit's eyes, his face, it's so familiar, who is it? At the moment that didn't matter anymore, what mattered was Chanyeol behind him, how could he? "P-please let me go, I've done nothing wrong," I whimpered,
"Oh come on baby, I can already tell by your features that you're Lee Taeyong's sister. What a shame, you have such a pretty face."
"Ch-Chanyeol, please,"
"Oh honey, he doesn't listen to you, he listens to me and I'm tired of listening to your bullshit."
"N-no please!" The last thing I remembered was his fist meeting my face and my mind going blank.

Kim Minah

"I'm just saying Jaehyun, I've gotten mad at her before, but she usually gives in within 2 hours and a fresh load of brownies. It's unlike her to drag something out for 2 whole weeks,"
"What exactly did you say to her?"
"I told her to fix the situation, was I too stern?"
"Well, I'd be able to help you out more if you gave me some context about this 'situation.' All I've heard is that you shouted at her over something that you can't tell me about like I need some context to advise you hon."
"Jaehyun, don't you think I want to give you some context. I do, I really do, but she told me not to tell anyone. Ugh! This is so frustrating!"
"Ok, Minah, you know I'm the best at giving advice, but I can't help without context. Let's forget about this for now and talk about your life, I heard you and Johnny are a thing," he smirked. I could feel my cheeks heat up at the wording he used,
"N-no, w-we're not a thing. That's ridiculous,"
"Don't buy it, but it may seem that you guys are getting over this level of pettiness and moving on."
"I- Jaehyun! Don't be so ridiculous! Johnny and I are just friends,"
"Ok, 'just friends,' you weren't 'just friends' the other night when you were hugging and shit,"
"H-how did you know about that?"
"I didn't, but you just admitted to it, which means it's true!" He laughed, did he just, oh shit, my cheeks are going red again!
"Stop! It's not like that, just shut up! I don't even know why I came to you in the first place,"
"Ok, ok I'm sorry, but your reaction, it's just hilarious!" I can't believe this guy! I'm worrying about Minyoung and he's laughing like a buffoon and bringing up Johnny. "But seriously tho, you should speak to Doyoung about it, he'll know more."
He's right, even when he can't give as good advice, he still does.

Kim Doyoung

For once the clinic seems normal, well, it is like midnight. I'm waiting for Minyoung to get back, she's been gone quite a while and I have no idea where. I heard the door knock, "Who is it?" I asked,
"It's me," Spoke Minah whilst opening the door.
"Oh Minah, what are you doing here? Are you injured or hurt?"
"N-no, but I may have hurt Minyoung," she spoke with a sad face. "What are you talking about?"
"I got angry at her and usually she bakes brownies or something within a few hours, it's been two weeks."
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, there's no way she'd hide something as big as that from me. "So you fell out with her?"
"No, I spoke out of anger and impulse, I would never mean something like that."
"Minah, calm down. You need to tell me exactly what happened."
"I-I can't..."
"Minah! Listen to me, she might be in serious trouble, if you don't tell me now, something bad is going to happen. I can just feel it." I've already lost Jungwoo and Seokjin, I can't lose her too.