16. Locked!!!

Nandini wakes up the next morning with a sharp pain in her back and her neck. The result of sleeping in the couch! The morning was unusual, as first, she woke up with a pain and she wasn't at her place as well! She looks around and realised she was at Manik's place! How she came here with Navya, how Manik went missing and all of a sudden  he had ended up home, the conversation between Manik and Cabir!

Then, she realised she was here to talk to Manik and sort things out!

She looks around and found Navya in the kitchen. She goes to her.

"Navya"

"Hey, good morning! Slept well?"

"Hmm...good morning. Haan, I slept well you?"

"I.....I slept really well too"

"Hmm, anyways, where are the boys?"

"Cabir is taking a shower and Manik, I don't know about him. You could just go and check on your own" 

"You think so?"

"Positive!"

"Sure?"

"100%"

"Okay" She nods and leaves from the kitchen.

She reached the door of Manik's room and hesitates to knock, she raises her hand to knock but fails. Her emotions overpower her and she ended up caressing the door.
Her eyes are teary and her face helds a helpless emotions.

She reached the door of Manik's room and hesitates to knock, she raises her hand to knock but fails. Her emotions overpower her and she ended up caressing the door.
Her eyes are teary and her face helds a helpless emotions.

She isn't even sure if she should knock or not!  Even if she does, what would she say? She wasn't sure how would Manik react? Deep inside, she feared what if Manik didn't like her waking him up! And so many other what if's were there in her head, which got her petrified!  But still, she holds up herself, takes a deep breath and looks towards the door with some shine in her eyes!

Nandini's POV:

I don't know, how will Manik react but no matter what may come, I have to do this! I'll do this! At max. he would scream at me! And common, this wouldn't be the first time that he'd me screaming at me! He loves me and that is why he sometimes screams at me, when I'm at fault! It's just out of love!
Nandu,take a deep breath!
.
.
.
Breath in
.
.
.
Hold it for a while
.
.
.
Breath out
.
.
.
.
Uffff

Pov ends

She musters up all the courage and finally knocks the door!

No response!

She knocks again, 

"Yarr,  Cabirrrr what's wrong!? Stop knocking....

"Manik "

"Nannu!"

"Open the door. "

Manik opens the door and before she could even say sth or react, he swiftly pulls her inside and closes the door!

      ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Navya saw Manik pulling Nandini in and closing the door and she smiles!

That was just when Cabir comes and looks at Navya with an amusing look on his face!

"What's up Navya? What's with that look on your face? Is it because of last night!?"

"Aghhh, Cabir! Shut up! Look there"
She points to Manik's room

Cabir looks there with a confused look on his face and again looks at Navya!