𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

warnings.
fluff and sadness. a lot of sarcasm. that's literally it

[ ✰✰ ]

corbyn loved shawn, with all of his heart, but shawn didn't give a shit about corbyn. shawn used corbyn for his fame, and when shawn had acheived what he wanted, shawn broke corbyn's heart in two.

corbyn sat on his bed staring at the endless pictures of him and shawn. he had deleted them, and now he contemplated removing them forever. he decided that was for the best and he hit "delete all" after he had deleted the pictures, corbyn set his phone down and sobbed, all the memories came flooding back

[ ✰✰ ]

jonah had just come back from shopping with daniel. he was walking by his shared room with corbyn and zach, when he heard small sobs coming from the other side of the door. he knocked on the door. "corbs, are you okay?" jonah asked and the sobs stopped. "y-yes" he heard corbyn say, jonah opened the door, and jonah's heart stopped. corbyn's face was covered in tears, the blonde could not contain his emotions anymore. jonah engulfed corbyn in his arms, letting the blonde soak his white tee with tears.

jonah did not let go of corbyn until the blonde pulled away, wiping his face with his hand. "tell me what happened, corbs?" jonah asked quietly. corbyn sighed before telling jonah the whole story, his voice cracked at the end, sending more tears down his face. without thinking, jonah wiped away corbyn's tears with his finger. corbyn's eyes widened as jonah's touch send chills down corbyn's spine

it was no lie that corbyn didn't have feelings for his older bandmate, but the blonde knew it would only cause promblems, he tried burying them down, but now they were coming back, and the blonde didn't know what to do.

"he's an asshat for doing that to you, corbyn" jonah said, wiping another tear off the blondes face. corbyn laughed slightly and jonah's breath hitched, jonah had always admired the younger bandmate, he wanted corbyn, but corbyn had shawn, and it broke jonah.

"oh, my god, your laugh, it's adorable" jonah mumbled. corbyn looked up at jonah. "w-what?" he asked. "n-nothing" jonah said quckly, fumbling with his hands. corbyn laughed again. "it's okay, jojo, i think your laugh is even more adorable" corbyn whispered and jonah smiled. he placed his hand on corbyn's cheek, leaning in, the blonde leaning in as well.

when the two boys pulled apart, jonah rested his head against corbyn's. corbyn melted under the feeling of jonah's warm breath on his skin. "i-i like you, corbs" jonah whispered, causing corbyn to smile. "i like you too, jo" corbyn replied softly. jonah's smile could have been seen from a mile away. he pulled corbyn in for another kiss. corbyn giggled as jonah laid back on the bed, pulling corbyn with him.

corbyn cuddled up next to jonah, his head on top of jonah's arm, his arm draped across jonah's stomach. jonah lightly peppered corbyn with soft kisses, sending the blonde into a fit of giggles. "god, i really fucking love your laugh" jonah mumbled, corbyn giggled again. "oh, kiss me, you goof" corbyn mumbled. jonah laughed and softly placed his lips onto the blondes, fireworks erupted inside the both of them.

jonah didn't sleep that night, his mind only thought about how shawn had treated corbyn. jonah would never treat corbyn that way. jonah admired the blonde, who was fast asleep. corbyn shifted himself to where his arm was now around jonah's waist, his head buried into jonah's neck. "i'm going to treat you so much better, corbs, i promise" jonah whispered, stroking the blondes cheek with his finger. the blonde flinched, and jonah lifted his finger off the boys face, not wanting to wake the tired boy up. jonah grabbed corbyn's hand that wasn't latched onto jonah's waist and intertwined their fingers.