Gotta find out

Day 3
Harry's POV

Harry sat in the Gryffindor common room with Hermione and Ron holding the now sliced apple Draco apparently loves.
He didn't know why he decided to pick it up but he just had a feeling of curiosity fill him from head to toe.
" why do you think Draco's In love with this apple" Ron exclaimed.
" I don't know but whatever the reason it's weird" Hermione said cautiously.
" we have to get to the bottom of this" Harry suddenly blurted.
" Harry it really is none of our business"
" I don't care Hermione I want to know I'm going to Malfoy manor tomorrow morning and if you want to come great if not then i don't care"
Harry watched Hermione ponder about what the right thing to do was.
" mate I'm in, if there's anything I want to find out it is dirt on Draco Malfoy" Ron laughed
" oh Ronald this isn't about getting dirt on anyone it's about finding out what's going on to possibly help him" Hermione said.
" help him! The blokes mad, In love with an apple" Ron cried
" whatever Ron, Harry I don't know why but I'm in"
"Great" Harry exclaimed
They sat in the common room planning about what and how they were going to go about getting to Malfoy manner.

( time skip) Couple hours later

Harry Laos in his bed. He couldn't sleep all he could he were the distant snores of Ron on the bed on the other side of the room.
He laid there looking up thinking about how Draco ended up cutting his apple and why Draco had a machete to cut his apple in the first place. He rolled over trying to stop and get some sleep as tomorrow would be a big day. Sneaking out of school to go to Malfoy manor almost seemed ridiculous but Harry didn't care he just wanted to find out about Draco his machete and his apple.