BSM: Gods creations

As you store down from the white, stony chair. You glanced over At the angel who walked in from the dim hall of the soon, dying light.

"You called Mrs?" The angel asked you, quietly and semi quickly.

"I did, but I didn't. My brother must have called you. I wonder where he is these days" you told the angel with honesty.

The angel lowered his head a bit and stepped a few feet forwards "Mrs" he exclaimed shyly, you turned your head and looked at the angel with tiredness.

"Your brother hasn't been seen in ages, what shall we do about this dilemma?" He started "there are very few of, us left" he spoke. You opened your mouth to say something but didn't. You bit down on her lip, hard.

"I haven't been able to do what my brother could do" you paused. The angel looked at you confused, making you shift a bit "I can't make life" you finally spoke with unease. "I cant make people or angels, I can't make my own creations or my own children" you said "I simply don't know, how" you mumbled some out of nervousness.

"Mrs" the angel said "God, has been around for millenniums, and at first. He hadn't a single clue on how to start the whole existence of man-kind" the angel said softly "give it a whirl, and try" he said softly "I believe you can" he said. You nodded slightly and smiled "thank you.." you said softly "if...if you don't mind me asking?" You spoke "what's your name?"

"Anthony" he replied. You nodded slightly, and he walked off. You bit your lip again and breathed out a quiet breath "I can do this" you reassured yourself.

The angel had walked towards the portal that led, down to earth. Splat in the middle of the playground, that transported, people to heaven and earth. He walked towards it and disappeared, and appeared on the sandy symbol. In his regular form, and his regular self.

Chuck smiled to himself, knowing his sister could take over for him. He wanted a life of his own "you'll do great sister" he spoke to himself as he walked along the sandy, empty playground. And slowly, by slowly, he disappeared; Into the night.

_______________

Hope you guys liked this! Can you believe this is my 70th chapter. Like wow.

I just wanted to give a quick note of how thankful I am for you guys. Thank you for reading and voting on my stories💙 it means a lot.

And as always, I hope you guys had a great day! And remember to #AKF 👊🏽💕

-SYM📚