BSM: Supernaturally thankful

You woke up as you heard the sounds of the Macy's thanksgiving parade on Tv that Dean surprisingly loved to watch every thanksgiving.
You slowly sat up from your bed and walked down that long wide hall to get to your brother Dean's room. "Dean" you said softly has Dean turned his head towards you from the tv, he patted the seat next to him "hey y/n/n morning, ready to pig out on some pie?!" Dean said licking his lips a little, the taste of pie danced across dean's lips. You chuckled and nodded frantically "who wouldn't be?" You said and dean gave you a look "mmm maybe Sammy" dean said "hahah yea" you agreed "is Sam cooking or are we going to KFC?" You laughed "oh I made sammy cook we aren't going to some fast food restaurant for this beautiful holiday" dean said shaking his head "alrighty then" you said laughing "let's go see if he's done yet shall we?" Dean said rubbing his hands together "Dean it's only 9:54" you laughed "so"
Dean said grabbing your hand and running into the kitchen "SAMMYYY" dean said as you both walked into the kitchen and made Sam jump a little, he put his hands on his hips "I'm not done dean" Sam said putting the turkey in the oven. Dean deeply sighed and sat down on the chair.

A couple hours later~

You were on your bed listening to Paranoid, by Black Sabbath.
The music sprang in your ears and you tapped your feet to the beat. You opened your eyes for a second then saw Castiel at the edge of her bed "AHH" you said falling off the bed, you poked your head up and looked at him "whyyyy" you said, Castiel simply shrugged "because Sam wanted me to tell you that dinner was ready, and Dean said come get this sweet goodness" Castiel said, and you couldn't help but laugh at Dean's remark. You walked out to the table and everyone was there Sam, Dean, Gabriel, bahltazar, Jack, Castiel, Charlie, Jody, Claire, Alex. This was it this is what you were grateful for
This right here
Your family

____________________

What are you thankful for? I apologize for this really late update lol.
What's was your favorite dish?
Anywayyysss
Thank you for reading, feel free to comment. Luv ya guys :3

-Sym🥂