BSM: Arcades and Regret pt.1

"So" dean started as he looked around the room, when they walked through the clear doors "the world almost ends for us and this is where we end up" dean said nodding to himself "hey, it's something to get our minds off of what happened. I mean it's something to get our minds of the men of letters And what happened.." Sam spoke with unease. Making you frown, you pushed it back and spoke "Women and Men, Sammy" you said nodding confidently "right" Sam said as he looked at dean, as the three continued to walk "I mean dean you can't honestly tell me that you don't want some booze after a long hectic hunt and women?" Sam spoke "Sammy, the only women I get here are three to fifteen year olds! It's a freeking arcade man!" Dean said throwing his arms up "id rather go to hooters" dean said crossing his arms "Well sucks for you I guess" you chuckled and smirked "mammas gonna win a stuffed animal" you said confidently. Sam and Dean chuckled "yea well I guess I'll make some use of it" he said patting both yours and Sam's back. As he walked towards the open bar. Sam looked at you "we going to play some games?" He asked as he pulled out his wallet "of course" you smiled. You followed Sam as he paid for a power card for both of you and you both walked over to DEAL OR NO DEAL "alright Sammy, here's your game" you chuckled "oh yea! I've heard of this game and instead of money it's obviously points am I correct?" He asked. You nodded "Yep" you replied and patted his back and chuckled as you saw him staring intently at the screen. You walked over to the basketball and played a few rounds and then walked over to the Crain game where you won a little stuffed squirrel and a moose. You chuckled some it reminded you of what Crowley called your brothers. Which made you laugh, you started to walk back into the direction of your brothers and chuckled as dean was being flirty with the bar tender and Sam was still in deep with DOND. You were glad that your brothers were managing to get over what had happened. You were trying to as well but it was harder. You only wished that you had done what they said. And maybe( love interest (he/she'd) ) still be alive.

______________

Hello! Sorry for the very late update! I hope you guys liked this chapter! And if you want a part two with a flashback of what happened just go ahead and comment and I'll make it!✨

And as always I hope you guys had a great day!💞

~SYM❄️