BSM: werevamp

"You sure its just a vampire?" You asked looking over at Sam. Dean huffed "I think it's a werevamp!" He said shoving a burger in his mouth. You chuckled a little at his antics and sorta questioned what he had suggested "a werevamp?" Sam questioned before you could even ask the question. Dean nodded intently "Yes Sam a werevamp" he paused and set his burger down "a mixture between a werewolf and a vampire" be clarified not waiting a moments later to pick back up his burger and chow down. "So you're saying that they..?" You said raising your eyebrow. Dean choked on his burger on the fact that his y/a year old sister just asked about that. "Yuh huh" is all he said before getting up and walking to his bedside and putting in his wallet and stuff he would need and finally he pulled out his gun and put it under his pillow "let's discuss this in the morning because right now dean needs his beauty sleep" you teased. Sam chuckled and Dean bitchfaced the both of you "ahahaha im laughing so hard" he said rolling his eyes and flopping into bed "night sleeping beauty" you said smiling "yea yea" Dean said. You and Sam grinned and kept doing research.

_____________

Sorry for the short chapter <3
But I am officially back and ready to attack. And wow that season finale was amazing. Tbh it actually felt like spn again. I'm getting really sidetracked I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting :)
•and I hope y'all had a nice day🌷•

~Sym🌷