Chapter 49 Please be okay, and some rules.

Sorry guys if somethings sound wrong.

In the living room in the house.

Katelyn's P.O.V

I sit in the living room on the couch with tears running down my cheeks. I keep looking at the door where Aphmau, the doctor, Lucinda, Aaron, Derek, and Rachel are in, and I did hope that someone could come out of the room soon and tell me that Aphmau would be okay. I put my hands up to my face. "It's all my fault". Right after I did say that so could I fell someone hug me. "Katelyn is not your fault" I move my hands away from my face, and see Nicole does hug me.

Third Person's P.O.V

Katelyn did break the hug with Nicole.

Katelyn: (tears running down) Yes it is because of me so am Aphmau really hurt.

Nicole: (Sad and a bit of tears in her eyes) It was not your fault.

Katelyn: (tears running down) Yes it was me who did hurt Aphmau really much.

Nicole: (a bit tears in her eyes)  No it was not.

Garroth: Nicole is right.

Katelyn: (Confused and Tears run down) How???.

Zane: (sad) We were both under some forever potion so it was not your fault.

Garroth: it was Ein and the forever potion fault.

Nicole, and Zane: Yeah.

Katelyn: (tears running down, and a weak smile) I am happy that you guys try to make me happy, but that does not change the fact that it was me who did use a knife to almost kill Aphmau.

Nicole, Zane, and Garroth do hug Katelyn.

Garroth: It is not your fault.

Zane: (sad) Yeah, and remember I was also under a forever potion so I understand how it fell.

Katelyn: (tears running down) But, you did not hurt the person you love.

Zane: (weak smile) you are right, but I understand how it did fell to be under the forever potion control.

Katelyn: (tears running down) Ture, but still...

Before Katelyn could say more does Ghost say something.

Ghost: (loud) We all say it not your fault, so calm down, and I am sure my love will be fine.

Garroth: (confused) Ohh Nicole.

Ghost: (loud) I need to help my love.

Nicole: (sigh) Ghost.

nicole looks at Katelyn, Garroth, and Zane.

Nicole: (sigh) I need to talk with miss Ghost alone, so I will be right back.

Zane: (a bit confused) Okay.

Nicole leaves the living room.

Right as Nicole did leave the living room so does the front door open and close.

Katelyn, Zane, and Garroth see Kacey, Eric and Melissa do come into the living room.

Eric and Kacey run over to Katelyn and hug Katelyn really tight.

In the meantime where Nicole is.

Nicole looks serious into the mirror and looks at the Ghost.

Nicole: (serious) Look Ghost I don't know that much about you, but I know that there is not so much you can do right now.

Ghost: (a bit sad) That is not fair.

Nicole: (sigh) You know that Aphmau has a fiance right???

Ghost: (giggle) That does not stop me from...

Before Ghost could say more does Nicole take over again, and say something.

Nicole: (loud) Just stop.

Ghost: (sigh, and annoyed) hmmm Fine, but I actually want to talk to you about something serious.

Nicole: What is it???

Ghost: (nervous) I want to ask...

Nicole: (confused) Ask about what???.

Ghost: Would you mind if I did stay with you???.

Nicole: (loud) What?!?!?.

Ghost: (smile) I have grown retter excitement to you human, so if you would continue to host me, so would I love to leave this place.

Nicole: Hmm if it was not for you so would we not have been able to save Lucinda, so hmm alright I act as your host, but under two rules.

Ghost: (happy) Name it.

Nicole: First it only temporarily, so I host you into we find a other solution, and second you can not just keep running after Aphmau and say my love to Aphmau.

Ghost: But why???.

Nicole: This here is my body to so, and anything you do in it do you do to me.

Ghost: (sigh) Hmmm fine, I will try my best to follow the rules.

Nicole: (smiles) Fantastic so let us get back to the others now.

Well I did want to write and get this Chapter out last week, but I got sick, but I have it better, so here is Chapter 49.

Ohh so tell me what you all did think about this chapter-

I hope you guys liked this chapter and please tell me if you want more.

I know I'm not the best writer but you can't blame me for trying right.

I will update as soon as I can.

Find out what happens in Chapter 50.