Chapter 16. We could

Sorry guys if somethings sound wrong.

Third Person's P.O.V

Some place far far away from the camping place.

Derek do sit in his office, and think.

Derek don't ever hear Rachel knock on the door or when she did go into his office.

Rachel go over to Derek, and hug him.

Derek: When did you get in here???.

Rachel: Just now.

Derek: Ohh sorry my mind was somewhere else.

Rachel: I could see.

Derek smile to Rachel.

Rachel: (smile) So will you tell me where your mind was???.

Derek: (sigh) It just one time Melissa did call me.

Rachel: What was it about???.

Derek: It was just Aphmau want to take Katelyn to Starlight Wonderland.

Rachel: Ohh I think that it a good place to take Katelyn on there honeymoon.

Derek: Yeah, but it is also expensive did Melissa said.

Rachel: Well we could always give her some tickets to Starlight Wonderland.

Derek: We could, but Aphmau want to work for them, and not just have it handed to her, and she also want it to be a surprise for Katelyn.

Rachel: (smile) Aww sweet, but in the 5 years Aphmau and Katelyn have been apart, have she not only miss Katelyn, but she did also help us with our work.

Derek: What is your point???.

Rachel: That Aphmau have already work for them in the 5 years her and Katelyn have been apart.

Derek: (smile) You are right, and with that can she not said that it was handed to her for free.

Rachel: (smile) Right.

Derek: (smile) Let us tell her it when she get back from her camping trip.

Rachel: (smile) Yeah let us do that.

In the meantime in the forest.

A girl with green eyes sit by a camping fire, and then do three wolf run up to her.

The girl: Why would she help one of our pups???.

The three wolf: Growl.

The girl: (very loud) Human fear us, so it just don't make any sense

The girl look at the wolfs

The girl: Especially you guys in your natural form, and most humans don't ever see you guys as sentient beings.

The three wolf: Whine.

The girl: Your are right she did not ever question to help a pup from our tribe.

The girl think.

The girl: She just acted like it was natural.

The three wolf: Growls and bark.

The girl: The pup did need to respect the alpha, and that it all I can say.

The three wolf: Bark.

The girl: (sigh) I don't know if I agree with that, but it was the alpha decision.

The three wolf: Bark.

The girl: We do not question our alpha's methods, and come on we need to continue looking for this one.

The girl show the three wolf a picture.

The girl and the The three wolf leave the fireplace.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and please tell me if you want more.

I know I'm not the best writer but you can't blame me for trying right.

I will updating as soon as I can.

Find out what happens in Chapter 17.