All the good things come with time

Start from the beginning

Me- What do you mean by that?
Ashlyn- Huh?
Me- Christen. What are you insinuating by that? I feel Ashlyn being nervous about my question, and I'm sure to know the reason why.
Ashlyn- Huh, well you are hum...I-
Me- Did Rapinoe talk to you??? I feel the emptiness in her look.
Ashlyn- YES! Huh yeah, she talked to me about the huh...
Me- I knew it! Why is it so hard to keep a secret?!
Ashlyn- Don't think she betrayed you! I'm the one who asked her...and you know her. She can't lie to anyone!
Me- So you know?
Ashlyn- Yeahh I know...

POV: Ashlyn Harris

I don't have a motherfucking clue of what's going on right now. I'm not sure but I think Tobin admitted to Rapinoe that she loves Christen, but Christen doesn't know about that.

Ali- Who's the winner? Tobin looks at Christen and restart the game
Tobin- Not her for sure! And we restart to play like two little kiddo. I'm so confused right now. I feel that I shouldn't have said that...So Tobin loves Christen too? And Megan knows about it but not me huh...bitch that's some tea, some tea I WILL NOT spill over the table. No, because Tobs and Christen are my friends and Ali would kill me if I do.

After a game or two, Ali and I leave because we need to be prepared for the interview.
Me- Bitch you're not going to win next time!
Tobin - Yeah yeah can't wait to see you risk your own personal reputation Harris...
Ali- Don't be late huh the interview is in an hour.
Christen- Which interview are you talking about?
Ali- We have an interview today! Tobs you didn't tell her yet?
Tobin- We have an interview today Christen. We all laugh and Ali and I get out of the room.

POV: Ali Krieger

Ashlyn- Omg I think I just did a bad thing...
Me- What?
Ashlyn- Alright, so I don't know why I said this but maybe I accidentally kind of warned Tobin that Christen has a crush on her ...
Me- YOU WHAT? Babe what the heck that was a secret!
Ashlyn- No no listen to me! Tobs interrupted me and she said "Did Rapinoe told you? "
Me- What is supposed to mean?
Ashlyn- I think she told Rapinoe about it! Megan probably know the whole story without the knowledge of both Christen and Tobs! But I have to talk to Megan. I apparently ask her but I didn't! So I need to advise her or she's going to be in serious trouble!
Me- Omg! It could be nothing except that! Christen told me about their little escape last night, and it WAS a date!
Ashlyn- Damn, bitches got a lot of secrets..! What we have to do??
Me- I don't know, nothing? But first, we have to talk to Rapinoe, she's the one who knows the full story.

1 hours later*

POV: Christen

Tobin was driving and Rose, Mal, Lindsey Sonnett and Mewis were sitting on the back.
Rose- Hey Christen, you're supposed to do your jobs!
Me- What?
Sonnett- She means your co-pilot work, being the DJ, put the ambiance in the van and distracting us.
Mal- Chill guys Christen is not a clown!
I put the radio on and then all the girls started to dance and scream.
- I JUST TOOK A DNA TEST TURNS OUT I'M 100% THAT BITCH EVEN WHEN I'M CRYING CRAZY! Tobin takes a look quickly in her mirror and then put her eyes on me. I felt a thrill going through the entirety of my body when Tobin touched my leg.
Mal- Have we arrived now?
Tobin - Omg stop acting like a child!
Me- Don't worry we're almost done.
Mal- Alright mom!
Tobin - Come on Pugh!
Mal- Sorry dad!

Like always, we were the last one. All the team was already there. We open the door and a lot of people were here: journalists, interviewers, fans and the worst of this whole thing, Alex. I didn't talk to her since the "accident" and I don't want to. She was with Allie and Megan
Alex- Hey Christen, where did you get those Nike? I look at her and all the people in front of me.
Me- I bought them with you Alex...
Alex- Ohh yeah yeah I remember now! You bought them when you were with me and left me alone! I know she will respond this, don't you dare to cry Christen get yourself up!
Tobin - Well I think they're cool on her,
don't know if they would be on you Alex... She look at Alex and take me with her on the table.