5

(Warning: Very Very Long Chapter)

Excitement was all I was feeling right now, after thousands of years Rose Quartz was going to go on trial.

"Are you ready Y/n?" Blue asked me

I smiled at her.

"Yes I am"

She smiled and held out her palm for me to sit on.

"I'm glad you are" Yellow told me.

"All rise for the luminous Yellow Diamond" I heard Yellow's Pearl introduced.

"The lustrous Blue Diamond and the dazzling Purple Diamond" Blue's Pearl said.

Then we were teleported into the trial room.

Yellow had her fingers pressed together to form a diamond while Blue lead her head on Yellow's shoulder and I sat in her palm with my head down I couldn't help but smile in excitement.

We opened our eyes and stared at the Zircons, who immediately saluted.

My smile faded as I looked around for Rose Quartz but only to see Steven.

'Oh, my stars! What is Steven doing here? Isn't Rose Quartz should be here?'

Blue pulled me closer to her chest and looked around for Rose Quartz.

"Where is the accused?" She asked.

"Is that Rose Quartz? Look at this hideous form she has taken. Forget the trial we should shatter her for just looking like that" Yellow remarked

I was beyond confused with what's happening right now but I decided to bite my tongue.

"No. I want to hear her make her case. I want to know what she thinks we're going to do with her. Because I want to do something worse" Blue said glaring at Steven and making him gulp.

"Fine let's just get it over with this shall we" Yellow said as she summoned three thrones.

Blue rest me near her armrest where I have my own human-size throne on a pillar.

" My Diamond. My brilliant, opulent, radiant glimmering-"

"My Diamond will suffice or we will never get through this" Yellow cut in.

"Of course"
Yellow Zircon then cleared her throat before beginning.

" Rose Quartz committed a crime. So unprecedented that one can't help but wonder why? Exhibit A"
With that Yellow Zircon snapped her fingers and a human appeared.

"Lars!" Steven called out.

" Steven? What's going on here? Where are we-" Yellow Zircon snapped her fingers once again and a bubble appeared around the human's head.

"As we can see from this 'specimen' humans are loud, absolutely hideous creatures that serve no purpose whatsoever and what sort of gems would turn their back on their own kind for this? I'll tell you what kind? That kind" She said pointing at Steven.

"Just let him go. He's got nothing to do with this" Steven pleaded.

"There it is. The passion! The Fury! That cause the diabolical  Rose Quartz to...Shatter her own Diamond" Zircon continued on

" I know what you're thinking. This doesn't look like a Rose Quartz and for that I would like to call an eye witness"

Then a Ruby guard came out from the ground on a pillar.

"Oh Eyeball" Steven called nervously.

"Do not address me war criminal!"

"I'm just glad you're okay" Steven murmured.