"THE SPORTS CHRONICLES"

Hi all my Life of Riley readers!!!

Thought I'd pop on and say thank you for the amazing support you've shown my story. Jack and June hold a very special place in my heart and I'm glad they've been able to work their way into your busy lives as well!!

I love my country. I love absolutely everything about Australia.
The history.
The people.
The land.
The customs.
The sports we play
And the stories we've built over thousands of years, from the dream time until today.

I feel as if I've been given a chance to share some new stories, all while capturing special little pieces of history and customs that our country has developed and built.

Which brings me to my next project;

"THE SPORTS CHRONICLES"

I am an Aussie sport fanatic!
Footy, Cricket, netball - you name it, I love it!
So I thought I'd use my love for sport and my passion for romance and intertwine them to create a few stories that I'm very proud of.

The first is "Wielding the Willow" which follows the lives of Willow Young and Ollie McNamara. Willow is the daughter of former Australian cricketer, now head coach of the Australian cricket team and decides to take a few months off before starting her job at Channel 8. She travels to England with her father to watch the Ashes test matches against Australia and England (the greatest rivalry in sport).
It is here she meets the troubled soul of Ollie McNamara and after a steamy night in Birmingham, the two of them find that love has changed their lives forever.
With a lot of twists and turns along the way - Willow and Ollie have two daughters of their own, Pip and Bea! As well as adopting brothers Tom and Harry - but you'll have to read the story to find out more!

The second story which will be published very soon is called "A Miracle or Two"
This story is the coming together of two rivals.
City boy and son of former AFL (Australian Football League) legend, Will Lawson and Outback born Albert Hamilton are 17 year old students at rival schools, and they hate each other. Albert is at boarding school after leaving his small Alice Springs community to follow his dreams, where as Will treks home every night to his terrifying father.
The two of them are playing high level footy, and both are competing for the up coming draft pick.

But after a horrific car accident leaves both Albert and Will with serious injuries, their dream of playing footy are slowly turning to dust.
But Albert, who is the worse of of the two, is determined to keep his dream alive. With a positive attitude and the ambition to make his tiny community on the outskirts of Alice Springs and his best friend (soon to be girlfriend) Bonnie proud, Albert is determined to do everything in his power to walk again.

Will, on the other hand, is slumping deeper and deeper into a dark hole. Depression eating away at him almost as soon as he woke up from surgery.

Will's girlfriend Gemma, accidentally bumps into Bonnie in the rehab room of the hospital, and the two of them get to talking - discovering that they were both involved in the same car accident and that their boys were in desperate need of help.

Follow their remarkable story of tenacity, mate ship, forgiveness and the realisation that sometimes, your greatest competitor, has the potential to be your greatest ally.

(I'm pretty excited about the latter 😆)

Anywho,
I'd appreciate if you could find the time in your busy schedules to check out "Wielding the Willow" and "A Miracle or Two" - drop any comments, thoughts or feelings at the end of a chapter - I love to hear them.

You guys are awesome!!!
Stay groovy!!
Chloe 🍊