Chapter 20

POV Taehyung

Jimin and Jungkook just left. They wanted me to have some alone time with my mommy. I didn't want then to leave but Jimin insisted. Their parents are probably worried about them so maybe that's why he wanted to leave.

"Please mom wake up." I whisper while holding her hand. How did this even happen? I mean I know my dad but he isn't this cruel right? I wish my dad wasn't this stupied maybe we would have a normal family if he wasn't.

After a few more hours of waiting I feel a squise in my hand. "Mom?" She opens her eyes a little but she struggles a bit. "Hey mom how are you? Are you thirsty? Should I get a doctor or nurse?" She shakes her head slightly but winces in pain. "No Tae we have to go now. We need to get our stuff at the house and our passports then we have to leave." She whispers. "What? Why? Wait no your hurt you need to rest." I stand up and get some water for her. "No taetae you don't understand. He will kill us." She says scared. I know what she is talking about. "Don't worry mommy first thing in the morning I'm going to the police station and report dad." I smile and give her the water. She drinks it all and smiles. "Just stay here with me. I'm scared to be alone."

~time skip to the morning~

"Mom wake up, I'm going to the police now." I shake her a little. "Tae don't go please. I don't want to be alone please." She begs still with her eyes closed. "Hmm I can ask Jungkook and Jimin to come and stay with you while I go to the police?" She nods and I call Jimin.

"Jiminie?"

"Hmm babe I'm in school."

"Owh my mom doesn't want to be alone but I kind of got to do something. Do you mind to watch over her with Jungkook while I'm out?"

"I don't mind but what are you going to do?"

"Something important but don't worry it won't take long."

"Okay will be there in 30 minuts."

"Byee baby and thank you."

"No problem babe."

"Mom Jimin and Jungkook will be here soon okay?" She nods and goes back to sleep. After a while a nurse walks in. "She is so lucky to have a son like you. Do you have a girlfriend yet?" She asks smiling while checking on my mom. "Uh yea I have two boyfriends."

"Too bad you are missing out. You could have so much better." She smiles and walks over to me. "What are yo-" She sits on my lap and touches my face and hair. Is this girl crazy wtf. "Get off me now." I demand I mean I'm not going to push her off what if she get's hurt then I'll be removed from the hospital. "I know you want this." She whispers. This is soo cringe I'm gay why would I want a desprate pussy. Before I could say anything two beautifull boys bark in. "Kim fucking Taehyung!"