Drunk in love

She had to sign it. It's not like she had a choice in the matter. Ceyda could destroy them, she would destroy them. She didn't care about herself at all, she started this she has to be the one to pay the price, one way or the other.

All she cared about was Kerem. How would his parents, his family will react. This will happen under his leadership, under his command. The company is his responsibility now and she can't bear the thought of anything happening because of her. She takes the pen in her hand ready to sign. His face shows up before her eyes. They got closer, there's no doubt in her mind about it, they understand each other in a way no one understands them.

She puts the pen down and starts wondering around the office to find some alcohol, something to give her courage to do what she has to do. After some research she finds a bottle of whiskey, she takes a glass from the kitchen and fills it. The first sip burns her throat but she continues drinking it. She doesn't understand how but the next time she looks at the bottle it's half full.

She hears her phone ringing somewhere in the office. It's Kerem. She rejects his call, suddenly mad at him. Mad because he made her feel things for him, mad because she cares for him. Like it's his fault or something. The next moment she feels bad so she calls him back.

"Ayse? Where are you?" he sounds worried or is her mind deceiving her as usual?

"I'm still at the company. Can I help you with something?" her voice is sounding strange even to her.

"Are you drunk?"

"Noooo what makes you say that? I'm completely fine and at your disposal..." Yep she's drunk he thinks and he laughs.

"Why are you laughing? I'm telling you I'm fien. I mean fine."

"And I believe you Ayse. Don't move ok? I'm coming to get you home." He lets out a sigh, takes his keys and goes back to the company think of a way to cancel their divorce.

She managed to finish almost the entire  bottle until he got there. Kerem finds her on the floor, leaning against the wall, her head leaned aside and her eyes closed. He approaches her slowly, trying not to scare her.

"Ayse?" he kneels down and he takes a strand of her hair that fell to her face putting it behind her ear. "Ayse..?" she stirs and opens her eyes.

"Kerem!!!!" she practically yells his name enthusiastically. "What are you doing here?" she looks around "Where's here? Where are we?" she looks at him confussed and he thinks she's the most adorable woman in the world.

"We're at our company, where you certainly didn't get drunk, and now I'm here to take you home." He takes her hands in his to lift her. The moment she's on her feet she falls in his arms "Oopps I'm sorryyy, I lost my balance but now I'm fine. Let's go!"

She walks ahead of him but he's ready to catch her in case she trips once more. "Maybe you want to give me your hand? Just to be safe?" he clicks the elevator button.

"Kerem " She says as she puts her finger on his lips pushing him back, catching him by surprise "I'm an independent woman. We will separate soon, either we want it or not. So you are going to have to let me walk alone!" All this time she kept pushing him until he ended up pinned against the wall. His hands all this time didn't touch her but now he places them on her waist. "So you signed? It's a done deal?" sadness is filling his eyes and voice. The elevator clings "It's here, let's go before someone else calls it!!" She takes his hands and drags him in, hurrying, forgetting that they are alone in the building.

* * * * * *

During their ride home she didn't stopped talking. About her childhood, how she used to run away from home when she was five but then her brother caught her and she didn't do it again. He puts her arm on his shoulder and leads them to their bedroom.

"Get changed, I'm going to make you some coffee ok?"

"Ok..." he sees her heading to her draw when he closes the door behind him. He gets back to find her sitting on the bed, still clothed, with her PJ still in her lap.

He sets the coffee aside. "What's wrong?" she's on the verge of crying. "I can't find a way to put my head on the hole. There are so many!!" she motion to her t-shirt. "Help me??" she stares at him with her doe eyes and he wonders how he's supposed to do that without being tempted to do more.

"God help me. Ok first we have to take of your jacket." He looks up to the sky "Give me strength." She's happy to oblige but her fingers don't get the memo. "Let me." He takes of her jacket but she had this really tight black top on, and he just wasn't ready for that. "I can do that." She says her hands going to the hem of her top. She removes it with on single move, making him wonder if she really is that drunk. He helps her puts on the t-shirt with closed eyes, and lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. 

"Now my pants." He hears her say and he promises to God that he will be a good man from now on, as long as this torture could stop like right now.

"Um Kerem?" he turns around to find her standing with both of her legs in a trouser leg. She looks so disorientated that he has to laugh. "Come on, sit down, I'll help." Five minutes later with a lot of effort and prayers she's ready to go to bed. But she doesn't want too.

"I'll sleep only if you sleep here as well."

"Here? I'll be on the couch. As always."

"No. You will sleep with me in the same bed you silly. Your back must be killing you since you always sleep on the couch. Plus you never cover yourself with a blanket so you end up having nightmares!!"

"Fine." He plans on leaving the bed after she falls asleep. That was the original thought. What happened was him waking up with her in his arms.