《Chapter 11 : Lost and Returned》

Start from the beginning

"HELP !!!!" I let out a cry.

Authors 's P.O.V.

(F/N) starts to panic , not for his daughter but because of her unstable nature causing some of his limousines to fall and debris to destroy the house.

"You ! Aren't you a teacher at UA and a hero ?! Do something ! Can you stop my moronic daughter from ruining my possessions ?" He said as he turned to Aizawa for help.

Aizawa felt disgust towards (Y/N)'s father who only worries about his goods rather than his daughter's well being.

"I hate to say this , but at the present I'm unable to use my quirk and even if I do , do you think your daughter would come out alright as she plummets to the ground from that height ?" Aizawa said.

"I don't care ! Just find a way to stop her !!!" (F/N) demanded.

Aizawa wanted to punch this guy badly , but first thing was to save (Y/n). Deep inside he too wanted to use his quirk and nullify it , but who would catch her ? He wasn't in the right physical state to swoop in and catch her safely.

"Sensei , use your quirk , I'll catch her" Todoroki arrived , his eyes with worry for (Y/n).

"Ahhh good , Endeavour's kid ! I can trust on you-" Todoroki just ignored (F/n)'s praises.

"At the count of three , Nullify her and I'll catch her" Todoroki spoke preparing himself.

"I trust you on that Todoroki" Aizawa responded.

At the same time they both counted to 3...

1...
2...
"3"

At the moment Aizawa nullified (Y/n)'s quirk , every material object that was soaring around came hurdling to the ground , and so was (Y/n).

"It's up to you , Todoroki" Aizawa exclaimed.

In no time , Todoroki used his quirk to make an ice wall that propels him to where (Y/n) is.

"(Y/n)" he called out as he manages to catch her.

"S-sho....to..." (Y/n) said weakly upon completley passing out.

"(Y/n)..." Shoto muttered , "It's alright... I got you".

He gripped unto her tightly.

》》》

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

As I opened my eyes , I found myself to be in my room , my body completely sore.

"Your finally awake".

I sat up to see the person who was watching me until I woke up.

"Shoto , what- uh... huh- Aggh" As I tried to find the right words to say , my head started to ache.

"Are you alright" He asked in worried tone as he moved closer to me.

"I'm fine , I'm fine" I replied to him. "And first of all , what are you doing in my room this late at night?!" I exclaimed.

"Do you think that's the right thing to ask at this moment ?" Shoto replied.

Than moments frome earlier flashed into my mind. The feeling of triumph turned into fear with unstable power. It was terrifying...

"So , how bad was the damage ?" I asked , not wanting to hear the whole story of my unstable fit.