My name is Scarlet

(Scarlets prov.)

How long has it been now? How much longer will it be until I find him? How much longer do I have to wait to land again?.

I barely felt my pod shake as I was so low on Energon, so tired and weak I couldn't open my optics to look through the small pods window.

I heard a faint noise and I imagained that some ship used a magnet and brought me aboard, when my pods hatch opened my guess what right.

"Well look at you....let's get you out of that thing and get you comfort eh?" The mech said lifting me up.

(Mini time skip)

I was happily drinking from the energon cube I was given and watched the mech who found me, he didn't look familiar at all to me.

Then again I wasn't very social back on cybertron I always kept to myself was very quiet.

My twin was always the one to get me to do things and talk with others, but on my own I'm a silent antisocial wreck.

"What's yer name kid?" The mech asked me scaring me.

"Scarlet....my carrier named me after an earth colour she came to love when she and sire visited earth once" I said.

"Nice, the name suits you for your colour scheme, mines Wheeljack, I'm a wonderer at times and I come and go back at base on earth, that's where everyone else is, the Autobots and Decepticons" Wheeljack told me.

"Both fractions?....i-is the war still going on?" I asked.

"Yup, sadly and I don't think Megatron will end it anytime soon" Wheeljack snickered.

"Which reminds me, are you a Decepticon or autobot?" He asked looking at me.

"Which do you think I am?" I asked him with a smirk.

".....your to pretty to be a con, but I'd be lying if I didn't say they didn't have pretty mechs on that cursed ship" he laughed.

"Like who?" I asked curious.

"Knockout is one...flashy bright red finish always spotless...gets all fired up if you try to ruin it and gets real ticked if you do ruin it, another is Starscream if you can get passed his touchy whiny attitude and sharp claws" he said.

"I know them, I met Knockout in the academy a few times, and Starscream was in a few classes of mine also" I said.

"So your friends with them?" Wheeljack asked.

"....kinda....but when the war started I lost touch with Starscream, he probably didn't want me to get hurt by talking to me at least that's how I see it, and Knockout well, he tried to help me out but we got separated and I never found him" I frowned, I noticed I finished my cube and put it down.

".....well at least you are proof they have a good side, I'm heading back to earth, we'll be there in a couple hours" Wheeljack said.

"Ok..I'm going to just get some rest" I said getting comfy.

(Wheeljacks prov)

As I flew the ship I was keeping an optic on my passenger, normally I'd fly alone but on my way back to earth I saw her pod.

I noticed the few scars on her frame and how weak she was when I found her, how long has she been out here?

I saw earth coming up and I smirked, but I had to be careful, since I seem to keep getting caught by the cons, maybe I should stay on earth for a bit.

(Earth)

Finding a place to land was easy, cloaking the ship, easy....picking up my recharging passenger, eh.

I called for a ground bridge and Ratchet said it would be a moment, but when it finally came I ran in.

(Base no ones prov)

When Wheeljack got to Base he heard gasps when he came out of the portal, he looked over to Ratceht ignoring whoever was in Base.

"Wheeljack where in Primus did you find her?" Ratceht asked.

"In a pod floating in space....she was real weak, and has some old injuries here and there" the white wrecker said.

"I'll see what I can do, the others are on a mission rate now, but I will inform Optimus of our new guest" Ratchet said.

Wheeljack nodded and walked to the hall to go to his room, Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus walked over to the sleeping femme.

"I thought most femmes were all lost to our race" Ultra Magnus said.

"Well maybe they aren't, maybe their all hiding somewhere, like most of whoever is still alive" Ratchet said.

"She's pretty" Smokescreen said.

"She reminds me of someone" Magnus said.

"Well She should, Because when someone returns their in for a surprise" Ratchet smiled, knowing who she was.

"If you know her what's her name?" Smokescreen asked.

"You'll know soon enough now shoo off with you two" Ratceht said waving his servos in a get lost gesture.

The kids all looked at the femme and wondered what Ratchet meant, they wondered who she was, and why it took so long for her to get here or that was more mikos one thought.